Liberty - Leaving in 5 days and......

TOTALLY WORTHLESS AT WORK......:D

I will be on CC 24/7 until I leave:eek:

We have an awesome Roll Call that has been very active the past 4 months.

I am totally stoked to meet everyone from the Roll Call, as we have over 70 people that are signed up for our Meet N Greet. A wide range of folks in every age group from all over the place.

I just had to post my excitement.

I will keep all of the FUNTIMES and scan them along with a detailed review as soon as I return and get settled. This will be my first Aft Wrap, so it only adds to the excitement.

WOO HOO

WOO HOO

WOO HOO

WOO HOO

Yup - you can pretty much cancel this week :D Congrats on your countdown!!

Are you doing the Eastern or Western? A group of golf girls and I are booking the Eastern today for October. It would be AWESOME if you did save and scan the FunTimes! Look forward to your review - have a great trip!!!

Are you doing the Eastern or Western? A group of golf girls and I are booking the Eastern today for October. It would be AWESOME if you did save and scan the FunTimes! Look forward to your review - have a great trip!!!

We are doing the Western. We were supposed to do this route last year but the Swine Flu hit and we were re-routed to the Eastern.

Fingers crossed that we actually make it there this year:D.

Hahahahaha wow today is a Monday for sure!!! I'll be on the Destiny in 10 days which is totally NOT the Liberty. I guess I was still thinking about my Liberty of the Seas cruise a few months back. LOL! Well anyway, I still hope you have a great time on your cruise and I hope I get on the right ship next week!

I'm on that cruise too (never made it to roll call), and wish I could be totally worthless. This week is one of the busiest I'll have work wise, so I can't even stop to think about the cruise right now.

But wait, I guess if I'm on CC instead of working, I'm not doing such a good job of keeping my mind on the job.

TOTALLY WORTHLESS AT WORK......:D

I will be on CC 24/7 until I leave:eek:

We have an awesome Roll Call that has been very active the past 4 months.

I am totally stoked to meet everyone from the Roll Call, as we have over 70 people that are signed up for our Meet N Greet. A wide range of folks in every age group from all over the place.

I just had to post my excitement.

I will keep all of the FUNTIMES and scan them along with a detailed review as soon as I return and get settled. This will be my first Aft Wrap, so it only adds to the excitement.

WOO HOO

WOO HOO

WOO HOO

WOO HOO

I leave in 5 days too...and lets just say, I'm over this work thing.

I can't stop thinking cruise cruise cruise!

I'm on that cruise too (never made it to roll call), and wish I could be totally worthless. This week is one of the busiest I'll have work wise, so I can't even stop to think about the cruise right now.

But wait, I guess if I'm on CC instead of working, I'm not doing such a good job of keeping my mind on the job.

Hop on over to the Roll Call if you get a chance. If not, stop at the Meet N Greet on the first Sea Day at 1:00 on the Lido Deck Aft Bar.

It's gonna be one heck of a SHIN DIG:D:D.

The Eastern on the Liberty is what we're looking at booking for our next cruise. I would love to hear what you think about the ship and the ports when you get back! :D

Hop on over to the Roll Call if you get a chance. If not, stop at the Meet N Greet on the first Sea Day at 1:00 on the Lido Deck Aft Bar.

It's gonna be one heck of a SHIN DIG:D:D.

Hey P......G....., you don't appear too excited.;) Is there such a thing as tooooooooo excited? Of course not.:D

Archived