voyarge of the seas

any one going on the july 30th voyarger of the seas im going with 30 people we are wondering about the weather during that time.....should ewe worry bout hurricanes ?

voyager of the sea 7/30/04

nah too early really.. most happen in August and September and besides.. a ship will outrun a hurricane and do everything they can to avoid one. I would rather be on a ship than sitting in a hotel if one hits! Hey you may end up at a port you didnt plan on but just enjoy yourself and dont worry.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Voyager of the Seas!

Voyager 10/04

Rhapsody 10/02 03/02 1/02 11/01

Elation 10/99

Grandeur 09/97

I am not going till this October. I cant wait! I am sooo ready to cruise. Last October I was supposed to go on the Rhapsody but 5 days before I was due to sail we got the long awaited letter from Immigration saying I had to be in Turkey for my hubbys final interview so I ended up flying to Turkey on Sunday instead of boarding the ship. So been 2 yrs since I last cruised and Im in withdrawals bad!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Voyager of the Seas!

Voyager 10/04

Rhapsody 10/02 03/02 1/02 11/01

Elation 10/99

Grandeur 09/97

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pingman:

Yo Mikeg56

I'll be on the VOS 7/30 cruise with 15 of our closet friends. Can't wait. The weather should be HOT.

Enjoy!!!! icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be on the Voyager 7/30 also! It'll be Me, my husband, son 16, daughter 11. we can't wait!!!

HappyTravels

2004-Norwegian Dawn (April)

Voyager of the Seas (July)

Miami (August)

2003-Aruba

Bahamas

Las Vegas, NV

Carnival Pride (Bermuda)

2002-Voyager of the Seas (Western)

Nordic Empress (Bermuda)

Wildwood, NJ

2001-Grand Princess (Eastern)

Jamaica

Turks & Caicos

2000-Puerto Rico

Carnival Fascination (Southern)

Turks & Caicos

1999-Las Vegas, NV

Cancun, Mexico

Paris, France

Venice, Florence, Rome, Italy

Carnival Fascination (Southern)

1998-Dominican Republic

Los Angelos, CA

Las Vegas, NV

1997-Puerto Rico

St. Maarten

Daytona Beach, FL

1996-Jamaica

Orlando,FL

• 1 month later...

hey,

i will be sailing on the VOS also july 30, 2004. My name is Mike and i will be traveling with about 30 people. I was on the VOS the first summer it came out and i thought it was crazy. I think this is like my 15(ish) cruise and the voyager class ships are the best. about the golf trip, where are u playing? i heard jamaica is a good place to play but i want to go to Margaritaville instead with my friends. I was thinking about finding a place to play in freeport. Also they have simulators on board i am gonna try to play them too. (o and i suck at golf but i am trying my hardest to get better)

Just wondering if there is anyone who is around 18-25 going cause i am 20 and a bunch of the people i am going with are in that age range. If so drop me a line, if u want; either thru AIM: Cream053 or by e-mail: cream053@aol.com. If anything you can find us in the Vault everynight on board partyin it up. cant freakin wait till the 30th!!!

Good morning all,

I just happen to be surfing thru the boards this morning and noticed that Mikeg56 was wondering about the condition of the ship. We just returned from the VOS 6/18 WC cruise. The ship is beautiful and very clean. Every day you would see someone cleaning something.

I have only sailed on RCC so I cannot compare it to other cruise lines. The food, service and shows were great. Make sure you get tickets for the ice show, it should'nt be missed. The cruise director is James Andrews and he was wonderful.

We had perfect weather every day and I could not fee, the ship's movement at all.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer any and all of them.

Karen

Mikeg56.... We're on the 7/30 VOS too, and my dad, brother and son are going to golf in Jamaica at Sandals.

Just4fun.... My kids are in that age range...daughter 18, son will be 21 on 8/9. There sounds like there's alot to do for you guys on Voyager. We went on the Norwegian Dawn last year and they complained that there wasn't enough stuff to do, and what they did have was lame.

Suesnake....Me too!

BTW has everyone signed up for the meet and mingle?

Hi All!

Count 4 more heads here. We are sailing with our daughter 16 and son 20. Is anyone going to the meet and mingle?

We set up with Peat Taylor for Jamica. What other tours are you guys taking?

15 days and counting!!!!!!

Can't wait till 7/30 this is our first RCCL cruise. We've been on Princess and NCL. My son and is friend are both 15. We're from Upstate N.Y. Can't wait to see how RCCL compares to Princess. So far we've decided that NCL is not for us. (didn't like the freestyle dining)

Hi Funduo,

My daughter (18), my husband, my mom and I signed up for Peat too. The others in my group are golfing that day. My daughter and I also signed up for Nativeway's Stingray City and Coral Gardens tour in Grand Cayman, and my son (20) is signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cup Experience there. We were also considering the Glassbottom boat for everyone but the kids in Grand Bahama Island.

Anyone ever do the Glassbottom boat? I'm still trying to decide.

Counting the days!

Archived