Here they are funtimes eastern dream

BEEZALAR

• 1 month later...
2055728150106451400xeiggL_th.jpg

Thanks Beezalar for taking the time and making th eeffort to scan and upload all of these. I tried to do it once before and it took forever and a day to scan one edition off my printer and then all th eprint was in lite blue so you could barely read it. Because a lot of things change over time and from one cruise to the next, I'm not sure how helpful these really are. But they are fun to look at.

• 7 months later...

How do I get copies of the fun times? I tried to download but didn't work. Sure would like to know how or where I can get a copy of the most recent cruise have copy of the December 2009 capers but it doesn't resemble the Funtimes much, tried going to web shots but couldn't download or make copies, so if anyone has a good way of sending me the copy of the most recent eastern cruise on the Dream I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Thanks for Posting! Does Carnival no longer list restaurant open hours in the Fun Times, or am I just missing them? I just get curious how late breakfast is served, etc.

They do list the time on the back of a small fold.

Breakfast on the lido outside deck serves till 10:30am

Breakfast on the lido (Inside The Gathering on Dream) serves noon.

Scarlett Dining room from 8-10am.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

Was very excited to come across your post about the fun times but some how I am not able to download or print off the Fun times for the Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean off of Web shots. Are you able to scan and email me the copies to my email address: carlycro@msn.com we are going on this same cruise it sure would be nice to check out what the ship offers and all the activities they might be having. Sure would appreciate it!:)

Thanks,

KatieC123

• 1 month later...

Archived