New to RCI and I'm going on the Enchantment

I am cruising this February on the Enchantment of the Seas on the voyage that goes to Jamica and the Grand Cayman. First can you tell me about the ship and likes and dislikes. Then can you tell me what the larger inside stateroom is like. Any links to pictures would be great too!

Finally can anyone tell me how far away Dunn's waterfall is away from the ship and is it really worth seeing?

Thanks!

-Chris

Norwegian Dawn 08/03

Norwegian Sea 08/02

Norwegian Majesty 08/00

Norwegian Majesty 08/98

I was on the Enchantment in January with a family group of 12. The ship is beautiful and we had a great time. Entertainment was very good with a "Beatles" show that was one of the best I've seen on any ship. Everyone was dancing in the aisles. .Inside cabins are on the small side, but there is enough space for two people While I love the buffets on RCCL, I personally find the food to be average at best in the dining room. Just my oppinion, I know there are many on this board who would not agree with me. Food is so subjective- on this particular subject, just go and enjoy, and form your own oppinions.

Hi,

Click on the below website to see the inside cabins.

http://www.royalcaribbean4me.com/rccl/enchantment/royal_caribbean_enchantment_inside.htm

Dunns River Falls is very beautiful and well worth the money to see or climb it.

We sailed the Enchantment and she is a great ship. It is kept up very well and has a wonderful staff of workers.

12/06/04 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=da70d6&cdt=2004;12;6;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

THE EMPRESS OF THE SEAS. VISIT OUR ROLL CALL HERE time98.gif

End of this month, we will be on the Enchantment. Will come back with pictures to share.

I agree Dunns River is worth the trip. On a different cruise( don't even remember which one)we did this trip. I am really chicken, but did it anyway and had a great time. Everyone holds your hands, and helps you throught the climb. It was a GREAT day.

I went on my first RCI cruise on the Enchantment in April and loved it! The ship is lovely; lots of artwork everywhere, beautiful stained glass, very clean and elegant. The pools were a good size and the solarium is very elegant and relaxing. The food was very good, not excellent but we certainly enjoyed every meal. I liked the buffet as well; it is very roomy and no lineups and the food was quite good. The cruise director, Matt Baker, is a hoot and provides a lot of energy. The shows were good especially the Beatlemania one. You'll have a great time on the Enchantment!

Lynda

Disney Magic, Oct 04

Majesty of the Seas, Aug 04

Enchantment of the Seas,Apr 04

Disney Wonder, Oct 02

Disney Wonder, Jan 02

Archived