Review, April 25th Emerald

adk0425

Thanks for your review. As you can see (ticker below) we will be sailing on the Emerald in Nov.

:confused:Questions:

Where was the Pub Lunch held? In one of the dining rooms or lounges/bars? I had read on some ships it is held in the Wheelhouse Bar. Is that where it is held on the Emerald?

Also, what time does the Pub Lunch start and to when?

Do you recall what night they had the 'Tropical' party up on the pool deck?

Which formal night did they have the Escargot? 1st or 2nd? Did you have to request it or was it on the menu?

Do you know what night the 'past passengers' party is?

Also what night did they have the Champagne waterfall?

Thanks for your info....I am looking forward in sailing on the Emerald!:D

Looks as though most of your questions were answered...escargot was never on our menus, I asked for it and the next night we had our fill of it.

I remember tropical night, but did not attend the deck party (was not interested) so have no comments about it and really can't recall when it was (so long ago...last week! lol) I want to say it was after our day in St. Martin....but not sure.

The champagne waterfall was on the first formal night and as this was my first sailing with Princess, was not aware of any "past passenger" parties.

Have fun on your cruise!

Thanks for your review. As you can see (ticker below) we will be sailing on the Emerald in Nov.

:confused:Questions:

Where was the Pub Lunch held? In one of the dining rooms or lounges/bars? I had read on some ships it is held in the Wheelhouse Bar. Is that where it is held on the Emerald?

Also, what time does the Pub Lunch start and to when?

Do you recall what night they had the 'Tropical' party up on the pool deck?

Which formal night did they have the Escargot? 1st or 2nd? Did you have to request it or was it on the menu?

Do you know what night the 'past passengers' party is?

Also what night did they have the Champagne waterfall?

Thanks for your info....I am looking forward in sailing on the Emerald!:D

My husband and I were also on the 4/25 sailing of the Emerald Princess. The Pub Lunch was held in the Wheelhouse. The food was great, but the portions small - we ended up ordering an extra entree and splitting it.

The escargot was never included on the menu, but our waiter offered it to us one night as an addition to the menu. It was either Thursday or Friday night.

This was our first Princess sailing, but my sister and BIL were invited to the past passenger's party. If I remember correctly, it was held the night were were in St. Thomas (Thursday night).

Hope this helps!

I was also on the same cruise. It was my first cruise and I am hooked! The food at Sabatini's was amazing, but be prepared for a 2 hour meal and lots of food. Also, make reservations as soon as you can when you get on board. We waited too long and ended up settling for a night we didn't want and a time that was later than we wanted. We also enjoyed the pub lunch. We had the fish and chips, which were very good. The pub lunch was at the Wheelhouse from 11:30am - 2:30pm. The Tropical Island Party was on Wednesday which was the St. Maarten day. The Champagne Waterfall was Tuesday, which was the first At Sea day.

Did I mention I am hooked on cruising? I can't wait to go on another one!

Archived