Liquor from Bon Voyage?

So I have been reading the posts regarding ordering liquor from Bon Voyage and still have a few questions I was hoping to get an answer for. :confused: Like how many bottles of liquor can you order? Will they deliver it to the Carnival Valor? When should I order? Has anyone ever ordered liquor and not gotten it? The soda I bring onboard to mix with the liquor, do I have to pack that in my carry on or can it be in my checked bag? Thank you in advance for any help! :p

I dont think there is a limit. I ordered 3 bottles last cruise. You have to order at least 2 weeks in advance. I had no trouble getting mine- when I went to my stateroom when I got on the ship there it was! I think its just Texas they have to wait until that night at sea to deliver it.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. I didnt have to worry about smuggling and could just relax.

Soda has to be in your carry on.

You do not have to order 2 weeks in advance, at least I didn't. I ordered today and will be departing Miami this Saturday! They asked me if I wanted it in our room when we arrived and I said yes please!

So I have been reading the posts regarding ordering liquor from Bon Voyage and still have a few questions I was hoping to get an answer for. :confused: Like how many bottles of liquor can you order? Will they deliver it to the Carnival Valor? When should I order? Has anyone ever ordered liquor and not gotten it? The soda I bring onboard to mix with the liquor, do I have to pack that in my carry on or can it be in my checked bag? Thank you in advance for any help! :p

Most of these are answered in the many discussions and thus should show up in a search, but I'll give it a go

(1) Haven't heard of a limit, but I suspect if you tried to order 100 bottles you might encounter one. Two or three seems to be no problem.

(2) Call Bon Voyage and ask, they should be able to tell you that one

(3) Before your cruise would be best. Ideally at least a week, but it's not unheard of for people to order three days before and be successful.

(4) Carnival FAQ (on carnival.com) and as discussed here, new rule clarification claims a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (12) can be brought via your carry-on luggage. Of course you also should be able to pick additional cokes or juices at any of the ports as well.

This came from the boards on CCL

This is a list that I found on cruise critic

BonVoyage – 800-522-7648 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800-522-7648 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

PriceList as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced, Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

Most of these are answered in the many discussions and thus should show up in a search, but I'll give it a go

(1) Haven't heard of a limit, but I suspect if you tried to order 100 bottles you might encounter one. Two or three seems to be no problem.

(2) Call Bon Voyage and ask, they should be able to tell you that one

(3) Before your cruise would be best. Ideally at least a week, but it's not unheard of for people to order three days before and be successful.

(4) Carnival FAQ (on carnival.com) and as discussed here, new rule clarification claims a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (12) can be brought via your carry-on luggage. Of course you also should be able to pick additional cokes or juices at any of the ports as well.

Has anyone tried to bring on additional non-alcoholic beverages at ports?

Archived