Store next to port of miami??

We will be flying into miami airport and taking carnival transfer to the port of miami. We would like to bring our allowed 2 bottles of champagne but I am afraid they will break in our checked luggage during the flight. Does anyone know if there is a store that sells Champage directly next to the port of miami that we could walk to real quick before boarding our cruise?

There is a liquor store on Flagler St. There is also a CVS on Biscayne Blvd near the Holiday Inn POM, they have wine, but Im not sure about real champagne, but probably some brand of sparkling wine. If you are taking the transfer from the airport through Carnival, Im not sure they will make those stops though, I thought they just went from airport to ship directly. A taxi would stop for you though. Have a great cruise.:)

I've seen people walk it...but it's a long walk w/ luggage over the bridge and back to Bayside/AA Arena area.

I swear the more I read the boards the more I see a biz op for me...lol.

Archived