cabin on lido on Destiny

quickrate

Just booked Destiny in cabin 9208 on Lido deck. Wondering if anyone has had this cabin and had any problem with noise from spa deck? I can move to another room on Lido deck a little closer to elevators and wondering if those who have been on the Destiny can give me an opinion. Thanks for any help.

Pat

Just booked Destiny in cabin 9208 on Lido deck. Wondering if anyone has had this cabin and had any problem with noise from spa deck? I can move to another room on Lido deck a little closer to elevators and wondering if those who have been on the Destiny can give me an opinion. Thanks for any help.

Pat

I have a Lido deck cabin also. Looking at cruisedeckplans.com you are under deck space so you may hear some chairs draging.:)

Thanks for the replies. I'm sure I want to be on Lido deck but not familiar with the Destiny and wondering if I should move my cabin further back from the area of activity. Also, looking at deck plans wondering if what is above me will be a problem. We don't mind noise during the day but not late at night. For those of you who have been on the Destiny, would appreciate any help you can offer.

Pat

Actually the LIDO deck cabins are my favorite. I didn't hear anything. If I went out to my balc when something was going on I could barely hear the music. It was also fun for sailing off! They is my favorite deck to be on for the triumph and Destiny! Not far from all the pools, food, and fun!

Archived