Where the heck is the closet???

I've looked and looked at the various diagrams of an Epic studio room (including an "aerial" view) and can't figure out where a closet is. The only possibiliy, from what I have seen, is next to the shower. And possibly a drawer of some sort under the TV??? Anyone know anything??:confused:

I've looked and looked at the various diagrams of an Epic studio room (including an "aerial" view) and can't figure out where a closet is. The only possibiliy, from what I have seen, is next to the shower. And possibly a drawer of some sort under the TV??? Anyone know anything??:confused:

Right beside the bed on either side of the little dressing table.

new-studio-epic2.gif

OHHHHHH! Here I thought those were just handles on the wall to hold on to when it gets rocky. thanks!

Please tell me you're joking, right, and also that your not blonde (or Canadian)? (Just kidding, from one fellow Canadian to possibly another)? :p I've always assumed as "2inTul" has stated that those two cabinets on either sides of the dressing table hold all our storage/closet space, as well as maybe even a small fridge and safe and also must slide back and forth as there doesn't seem like there would be enough room for them to pull open! Anyway can't wait to hear from those who will be sailing before the rest of us and then maybe we'll even have a "glimpse" of the REAL rooms!

I'm just wondering where I'm going to keep empty suitcases for 4 people. If anyone sees bright yellow samsonite hard luggage on a 14022's balcony leaving miami in July, that's me. lol

I'm just wondering where I'm going to keep empty suitcases for 4 people. If anyone sees bright yellow samsonite hard luggage on a 14022's balcony leaving miami in July, that's me. lol

Generally there's sufficient room under the bed, to store your suitcases.

Any idea how connecting rooms work? I don't see any place for a door. :confused:

That question has been asked many times. Nobody knows for sure yet. The only logical place is between the closet and the balcony in the flat blank area.

There has to be closet space somewhere - There has to be a space to store the life jackets, etc. You mentioned TV. I am not sure that there is a TV in the "single studios". All of the ads and descriptions mention that the "Living Room" had TV's. Why would they have TV's there if there were TV's in the rooms. I hope that I am wrong but I haven't seen any mention of a TV in any of the brochures or ads re: the "single studios". Will be anxious to see and here reports once the ship starts sailing.

Don

Studio

Two lower beds that convert to queen, window view to corridor, mood lightning, unique bath where every area (shower, toilet, vanity sink) is a separate part of the room, refrigerator, safe, flat panel television, music console, phone, hair dryer, shared exclusive two-floor private lounge with bar large televisions and seating (some cabins located a distance away from lounge).

Avg sq ft cabin: 100

These cabins sell as single occupancy cabins.

On Decks: Deck 12 Deck 11

Sure

layout_balcony_lores.jpg

thanks I found pix on thread about showers and bathroom doors, wow that is an active discussion, I am sure they are not see thru but its an amusing thread if you haven't found it.

You can see the TV hanging on the wall above the desk. Also the closets are just to the left and right of the desk area and I am going to assume they are on tracks and can slide back and forth.

NCL_Epic_StudioStateroom_rendering_.jpg

Archived