Concierge making dinner reservations

Hi All,

We have a penthouse and heard u can ask your concierge to make dinner reservations. I have a few questions:

1) Will they make reservation for my entire family (even the people who arent in our suite)? We will be a group of 10 total.

2)- Can I ask them as soon as I board to make my reservations for the entire week? I already have the plan mapped out.

3)- Do you think most restaurants (specialty) can accommodate groups of 10 people?

Hi All,

We have a penthouse and heard u can ask your concierge to make dinner reservations. I have a few questions:

1) Will they make reservation for my entire family (even the people who arent in our suite)? We will be a group of 10 total.

2)- Can I ask them as soon as I board to make my reservations for the entire week? I already have the plan mapped out.

3)- Do you think most restaurants (specialty) can accommodate groups of 10 people?

All of the restaurants can accomodate groups of 10. (I saw Cagney's and LeBistro push tables together.) (You won't get window seating though.) Our concierge, made reservations for us and my family not staying in suites when we dined together. In a suite you are allowed to make your reservations the day you board.

Have fun!!!

You should keep in mind that the concierge is being paid to take care of guests that are staying in the suites.

Anything else that takes up the time of the concierge means that service to another suite guest will be impacted.

Additionally, because of the limited scope of their services, the concierge does not benefit from the Daily Service Charge. Any guest receiving a benefit from the concierge...especially if that guest has not paid for a Suite Accomodation...should ensure that the concierge is properly renumerated through an appropriate gratuity.

THANK YOU!

Would they also be able to get our entire family tender tickets or is that only for the Suite passengers?

I doubt Adrian would give you priority tender tickets for non-suite guests, but may allow them to disembark early with you in Port Canaveral. ;)

You should keep in mind that the concierge is being paid to take care of guests that are staying in the suites.

Anything else that takes up the time of the concierge means that service to another suite guest will be impacted.

Additionally, because of the limited scope of their services, the concierge does not benefit from the Daily Service Charge. Any guest receiving a benefit from the concierge...especially if that guest has not paid for a Suite Accomodation...should ensure that the concierge is properly renumerated through an appropriate gratuity.

I agree, but don't think it takes more time to make a reservation for 10 than it does for 2. And I feel it is the suite guest who is responsible for "thanking" the concierge, not their guests. But, yes, the fact that they assisted you in accommodating your guests should be factored into the tip.

Hi All,

When in doubt, ask. If the concierge has to say no, just respect it. I've read that sometimes a Concierge will allow non-suite guests to accompany suite guests to the exclusive breakfasts and lunches, and sometimes not. Some folks get annoyed, but I say, let the concierge decide.

Archived