4 days till we cruise! YAY!

TYskie-

I think I said hello about a week ago on there. My name is Christina and Im traveling with my husband, my mom and our 20month old!

never did a M&G. sounds like fun!

Meet and Greets are great. And the Jewel was my first ship. She holds a special place in my heart.

TYskie-

I think I said hello about a week ago on there. My name is Christina and Im traveling with my husband, my mom and our 20month old!

never did a M&G. sounds like fun!

I do remember now, sorry about that Christina. There is another little one on the cruise too, Sean, I think he's about 9mo. Don't forget to add your names to the M&G list on page 50 of our roll call. It should be GREAT fun !

Thank you! we leave on the JEwel out of NYC for 7 days! it will be my first JEwel trip but the 5th NCL one. the first with our 20month old. and the first ina PEnthouse Suite. very cool!

Have fun. Be sure to say hello to John O Hara and let him know if you need anything. He is probably the best Hotel Director out there.

Thanks Tyskie!

Not that i think you <should> remember me on a list LIKE THAT! LOL thanks for welcoming us!

IS John Ohara on our cruise? I hear a lot about him!

Does anyone know our cruise director?

We drove friends to our local ferry terminal to catch a boat to Seattle, then a cab to the terminal, and then to cruise off on HAL Amsterdam to Alaska. Then they called us from Lido Deck on the ship to say how beautiful the ship is. Now I'm never going to be able to wait until November for the Epic.

Archived