Wednesdy Harbor Nights in Hamilton

beebee

Has anyone been to the Harbor Nights in Hamilton on Wednesday nights? If so, do you think it is worth a taxi trip back from King's wharf where our Celebrity ship will be docked? I have tried to figure out a way to fit it into our schedule but I want to be sure it is worth the effort. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure why you would want to return to the cruise ship by taxi; but the quickest and cheapest alternative mode would be the ferry. The last ferry leaves Hamilton at 10P and ride is 20-25 minutes; the taxi ride is about 50 minutes. Also, with a cruise ship at the Dockyard & Harbor Nights, maybe additional later ferries will be run. Harbor Nights is over at 10P.

SBtS

We will be on the Celebrity Summit, leaving from Port Liberty on the 13th of June and arriving in Bermuda on Wednesday.

Probably taking the ferry would be the best way to go back to Hamilton from King's Wharf. I had planned to spend the day in Hamilton and then go to some of the beaches so I imagine we will want to go back to the ship to get ready for the evening festivities. It sounds like a lot of "traveling around" so if anybody has any ideas for a more efficient way to plan the day, I am open to suggestions. I have never been to Bermuda before and am not sure of the most convenient way to plan things.

Archived