sea day activities?

mezza

Sea days are my favorite ~~ on the Pride, not sure if a Lecturer will be aboard, but there will be Trivia (noon) maybe golf putting, bridge in the card room ~Ex. Chef's demo or Galley tour ~wine tasting's, Captain's Wheelhouse tour ~perhaps even a fashion show during Teatime (4 pm)

Many Sailor's make Spa reservations ~

Enjoy these wonderful relaxing sea experiences!:p

Martita B.

Hi Messa,

As Martita said, sea days are great days too. We will be boarding the Pride on June 23, I know one thing you will be doing on the 22nd - sadly packing and soaking in the last day of being spoiled by the wonderful crew. We have been to Asia before on the Spirit and looked forward to those days at sea because the stops were port intensive and the humidity high in some locations that our energy was zapped. We would have a leisurely morning and then out to deck for book reading, delightful conversations with other passengers and other activities mentioned that you may wish or not wish to take part in. The Pride may also do their 'over the top' galley luncheon on that last day. If so, pack first, because after enjoying all the samples you won't feel like doing anything.

Enjoy your cruise we are looking forward to ours on the Pride from Japan thru Korea and ending in China - June 23 thru July 5th.

sounds good - I too luv sea days especially with port intensive itineraries. Those activities sound so good that i don't want to book something and then miss one! getting quite excited :D

Archived