Shore Excursions

1trainer1

I am looking at booking a few shore Excursions on MSC Sinfonia, our cruise is starting on the 21st May from Napoli and was wondering whether it would be better to book the excursion beforehand or to book it on the ship when we are there.

which would be cheaper?

also I have spoke to my TA and they cant do the drinks package and was wondering if MSC have a drinks package which is just water and soft drinks (as we are all non alcoholics).

I am looking at booking a few shore Excursions on MSC Sinfonia, our cruise is starting on the 21st May from Napoli and was wondering whether it would be better to book the excursion beforehand or to book it on the ship when we are there.

which would be cheaper?

also I have spoke to my TA and they cant do the drinks package and was wondering if MSC have a drinks package which is just water and soft drinks (as we are all non alcoholics).

Hello 1trainer1,

I am not sure about the different prices for shore excursions, however, I can help you with the drink packages. First, try the MSC website for the USA ( I know you are in the UK). However, the links might be similar for the European website:

1. Go to http://www.msccruisesusa.com

2. Select FORMS from the hanging menus at the top.

3. Then, Select GUEST FORMS

4. Chose SPECIAL PACKAGES for MED and NorthEurope

5. You will see the list of drink packages. The WATER PACKAGE (Code 514) is 23 Euros, and the SOFT DRINK PACKAGE (Code 512) is 32 Euros. It is based on 14 vouchers that you get when you check in, and you exchange teh vouchers for drinks at all the restaurants, bars, etc on the ship.

6. You should contact MSC directly in the UK to find out how to book the drink packages in advance.

I hope this helps. We also do not srink alcohol. Enjoy your trip.

Here is the link for the All Inclusive drinks packages on the UK site

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/msc/all-inclusive-cruise.aspx

You can also buy a water package or soft drinks package onboard. last year it was 20 euros for 14 1 litre bottles. Soft drinks were 28euros for 14 soft drinks or fruit juices. I think you need to be drinking a lot onboard to make the all inclusive deals worth while. I find that because I'm ashore for most of the day, the books of vouchers work out better. You can buy one book between you and just use them up whenever you want. If you run out part way through the cruise, you can buy another book at any bar at any time.

As for shore excusrsions. It is hard to say as I don't have details of the current onborad proces for shore excursions. There is usually more to choose from onboard than there is on the website.

Archived