Soo much to do

2ndcruiser-destiny

There are 5 of us travelling on the Carnival Glory at the end of the month. There seems to be so much to do in Nassau. I'm just looking for suggestions on how to do it all - LOL

We would like to do the following:

Massage on Cabbage Beach (seems to be the cheapest)

Take a tour of the island

Visit Atlantis - just the digs, lagoons, take pictures, stroll around

Jet Ski

Dolphin encounter - any suggestions?

Blue Lagoon

And of course end each day at Senor Frogs:D

Any suggestions, tips, preferred vendors, would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, so my friends, brother and I just got back from Nassau, this past weekend. We spent the night at Nassau, but the following is what we accomplished:

1. We rented these three wheeler scooter. Seats two and is automatic. From the rental location we took the main road that runs along the coast (West Bay Street) and ended at the western tip of the island. Clifton Bay.

2. On are way back we stopped at Tropical Daiquiri. Yummy. Andy and Timothy advised going to the Big Ten/Fish Fry for some conch salad.

3. Big Ten/Fish Fry is located at Arawak Cay. The place is secure and this where the tourists can enjoy local food. Don't get me wrong, one of my buddies is a fussy eatter so he got some shrimp and fries.

4. If we had more time, we would have gone over to Paradise Island, thats where Atlantis is located. Considering we had been to Atlantis in Dubai, we thought visiting the one at Paradise Island would put us in special status, i.e. "Been to all the Atlantis'...whatever"

5. We walked downtown all the histroic sites downtown, Parliment Street, Pirates Museum, Balcony House and the Christ Church Cathedral.

6. Finished the night off at Senor Frog....great place. Also Bambu was packed.

7. Since I'll be back later this year in Nassau, a few things I'd like to visit are the Astrada Gardens, Dolphin encounters (but I see them everyday)

Also I have posted a review with pics on the Boards, under Carnival Cruises call "Sensation Review April 29 May 2"

Archived