new luggage tags for the next trip!

Got mine about a week ago as well.

There IS a catch but it's minor - they ask for your email address. I think I've gotten one email from them. For those who aren't aware, KLM is an airline (Dutch, I believe).. not a big presence in the US but they're one of the largest international airlines out there.

Also you can only order one pair per address, and they put your name, address, phone and/or email on it. (I can't recall but I think you have the option as to what gets printed).

There IS a catch but it's minor - they ask for your email address. I think I've gotten one email from them. For those who aren't aware, KLM is an airline (Dutch, I believe).. not a big presence in the US but they're one of the largest international airlines out there.

Also you can only order one pair per address, and they put your name, address, phone and/or email on it. (I can't recall but I think you have the option as to what gets printed).

I ordered extras by using my work email and mailing address. Put DH and my pic on them no question who's luggage it is.

Ordered 2 sets the other day.

I have a KLM story. Back in the 1995 we were on a flight home on KLM. They served us breakfast that had eggs, fruit, bread and jelly. We couldn't eat the eggs. Not because they tasted bad (We will never know), but that when we put the fork into the eggs, the whole square of egg came out. It looked like an egg popsicle. We couldn't tell if it was supposed to be scrambled eggs or an omelet or a quiche. We never laughed so hard about airline food. Rest of the food was good.

Archived