celebrity cruisetour itineraries

eastcoastcruisers

We have reserved Cruisetour #15 with Celebrity and we leave June 11,2010. We have printed our edocs and express passes but are wondering if we will receive any kind of printed documents with our tour itineraries from the cruiseline before we fly to Fairbanks.

We have reserved Cruisetour #15 with Celebrity and we leave June 11,2010. We have printed our edocs and express passes but are wondering if we will receive any kind of printed documents with our tour itineraries from the cruiseline before we fly to Fairbanks.

It may depend on when you booked your cruisetour, but the fact that you have received edocs makes me think that you are not likely to receive any other documents until you arrive in Fairbanks and meet your cruisetour representative. Before then, you might want to go to the Celebrity website,check your reservation and see what, if any,other information is available. If there is any, you will probably have to print them out on your own. Your edocs should show your itinerary, though in how much detail, I can't be sure.

We received printed docs for our RCI cruisetour (#11) but even those contain only minimal tour information and I had to download and print out the RCI Alaska Excursion brochure to see exactly what excursions are available in each location.

Thanks for your reply. I have not yet received edocs for the trip. I was able to print an express pass for the cruise part but I am concerned about the tour part that we are doing first. What about transfers to the hotel and such. I am hoping we will receive something in print before we travel to Fairbanks.

i did not do celebrity land tour. .all I got from princess was a note to meet the rep when i got my bags. as far as more travel info i got it all in Fairbanks. less to carry and worry about.

Call Celebrity to verify . .

They could only give me schedules regarding any train travel, as far as I remember they said further detail for the land portion would come from the tour director upon arrival/check-in (we're starting with the land portion).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived