Solstice celebrity suites

frcia

Does any one know if the balconies on the hump are larger on this category (CS )? Have booked a straight CS suite, but was just wondering.

Thanks for any info

FC

Does any one know if the balconies on the hump are larger on this category (CS )? Have booked a straight CS suite, but was just wondering.

Thanks for any info

FC

Do a forum search search for those rooms and you'll get some details. I know I saw a thread saying 1615 and 1618 had the biggest verandas.

We had 1233, forward facing, on the Equinox--it was approx 14' x 18' x16' x 9' and shaped like a trapezoid. My parents had 1231, a C1 next door and their balcony was about 10' x 10' as it was also on the slant; joined together, it was huge !!!! I didn't feel that it was any windier than usual even though it was forward facing.

Hi

We've just been on The Eclipse to L'harve and we had CS no 1110 deck 10,

it was forward facing on the hump and the balcony was Huge, very near to lifts and next to library, IMO the best CS cabin on the ship!!!!

Have a Great cruise ( I would go in the cupboard just to be on Eclipse)

Roger (fatty48)

We visited someone who stayed in a CS 6218 on Solstice.

2185218880105526181S600x600Q85.jpg

The balcony on this is huge.

Pat

I'm guessing (and hoping, since we have it booked and it looks wonderful:D), that you mean 1618. 6218 isn't a suite.

I'm guessing (and hoping, since we have it booked and it looks wonderful:D), that you mean 1618. 6218 isn't a suite.

Yes you are correct that is the balcony of 1618. You will love this cabin. Sorry for my mistake but I am getting ready to cruise next week and then have lined up quite a few cruises for this year and next. When I was young I could do more than one thing at a time, not so much now.

Pat

That's my cabin! Is there only one chair on the veranda? Can we get another one? There seems to be plenty of room.

That was the only one I saw like that lounger. You have a table and 4 chairs around it. You could always ask.

Pat

That was the only one I saw like that lounger. You have a table and 4 chairs around it. You could always ask.

Pat

Thanks. Maybe we can "borrow" one from the pool deck. We're traveling with 4 other people and like to get one suite for gathering. It will be great to have an actual table and chairs.

That's my cabin! Is there only one chair on the veranda? Can we get another one? There seems to be plenty of room.

No, it's not yours.... it's OURS!! (Well, it is beginning the day you get off at any rate :D)

Do try to get an extra lounge chair out there. They would likely leave it in place for our sailing!

Any chance that you will be posting once onboard (or at least checking email)? I would love to ask you a question or two about the room!

Tom

I guess 1618 will do:rolleyes: . I am however vigilantly watching for 1615 to open up--we prefer to be on port side (for no real good reason at all).

As do we! ;) ... but, we were not going to turn down 1618 since it was available - that trumped my Port side preference!!

Tom

I have 1615 on 7/18, are there any pictures available for this hump suite ?

Thanks

FC

Just imagine the one above, but in reverse. It's in the same location, just the opposite side.

Just back from Equinox Transatlantic. Hump balconies are much bigger then regular suites...however they also can be more windy and we have tried both types. We LOVED the cabin and the bigger balcony. Great cabins overall. Enjoy.

No, it's not yours.... it's OURS!! (Well, it is beginning the day you get off at any rate :D)

Do try to get an extra lounge chair out there. They would likely leave it in place for our sailing!

Any chance that you will be posting once onboard (or at least checking email)? I would love to ask you a question or two about the room!

Tom

I'll see what I can do about the lounge chair. We will have an internet package so I'll try and post and/or email. Fire away with questions.

I'll see what I can do about the lounge chair. We will have an internet package so I'll try and post and/or email. Fire away with questions.

Sounds good!

My email is gatrnol@hotmail.com Could you send me a message with Solstice in the subject, so that I can put your address on my "allow" list?

Are you guys going to be trying any of the specialty restaurants?

Thanks, and have a great cruise!

Tom

• 1 year later...

We also stayed in 1233, the balcony was huge! On the day of boarding, we asked for an extra lounger from our butler, and he had one from the pool deck on our balcony within 10 minutes. It stayed out there for the rest of the cruise. Enjoy!

Archived