what is that brown thing?

Eva65

LMAO @ luggage condom! Ha!

Wonder what the official name is....

but yes, it is so that you can put your luggage on the bed to unpack without getting the linens dirty.

Wow, now I know. It does make sense. Thanks

OMG I feel so stupid!

I have been using it for a yoga mat! :o

I thought Carnival was providing these as an extra perk like the robes!

You were yogaing on a luggage condom? Ewwwwwwwwwww I feel so dirty, you should go wash :p;)

I am totally baffled by this thread. It says luggage mat right on the "brown thing".:confused:

Yes, but if you'd never cruised before and you'd only seen them in photos from a distance where you couldn't see the writing, it's reasonable you might not understand its purpose. :)

Yes, but if you'd never cruised before and you'd only seen them in photos from a distance where you couldn't see the writing, it's reasonable you might not understand its purpose. :)

You're right. I did not notice that the OP was brand new here. My bad!

Every room has one on the bed? looks like a plastic or vinyl bags of some sort. What is it?[/quote

OMG, I had the same question.....but I was to embarrassed to ask:eek:! I searched it the other day but didn't know what to call it!..lol:D

Sorry, but this was a serious question. I have never been on a cruise and never seen one of these in a hotel room. Seemed like all the pictures on them but could not see any writing on them. Actually this is quite silly of a question now I know what it is.

Sorry, but this was a serious question. I have never been on a cruise and never seen one of these in a hotel room. Seemed like all the pictures on them but could not see any writing on them. Actually this is quite silly of a question now I know what it is.

Eva no question is silly unless it's posed in a joking or pot stirring manner.

Please continue to post, some of us do love our jokes but I promise it's all in good fun and no hate intended!!!

Cheers, Carole

Not a silly question at all.

I stared at it with "wonder" the first time I saw one in my cabin.:rolleyes:

I was so anxious to take a pic of my cabin on one of my cruises that I saw later I still had the "luggage mat" on the bed in one of my pics. I slide it under the bed and then use it again to pack luggage for debarkation. :)

You were yogaing on a luggage condom? Ewwwwwwwwwww I feel so dirty, you should go wash :p;)

I was having a little fun on here.

I wouldnt have the patience to sit for hours and meditate. lol

(The mat clearly says "Luggage Mat") Grin.

Archived