AMA Paris to Amsterdam Nov. 15

montu6

We just booked this cruise and are very excited! Anyone else going? Any info about this cruise or AMA would be greatly appreciated. I'm a little worried about the weather but this cruise will be wrapped around a business trip for my husband. I can't wait to see Paris for 3 whole days. The river segment sounds wonderful.

We just booked another AMA river cruise for next year that starts in Paris. Like you, we can't wait to spend several days in Paris. The only other time we were there was on a one day rush tour while on an ocean cruise. We loved AMA, which is why we booked another cruise with them. I did a very long review with lots of photos on our website www.thepreismans.com. It will give you a preview of what life on an AMA ship is like. A pleasant experience indeed.

We are on the October 18th cruise and doing a b2b with the Eclipse TA. Friends of ours from Amsterdam sent us this link. Maps, video and descriptions of all the castles that we will see along the way. http://www.loreley-info.com/eng/rhein-rhine/castles.php

Thanks for the link. I am enjoying the videos and will look at the rest later.

Archived