Serenade Of The Seas????????

Hi!!

I'm Seriously Thinking About Booking The Serenade, For Next Year!!

My Questions ARE: Is The A Good Choice For Solo Cruisers?? How Is The Night Life Entertainment On Southern Carribean?? Are they A Lot Of Younger, And Middle Age People On Board??? How Are The Activities On Sea Days?? Will I Be Bored!!!!:confused:

Thanks, !!!!!

We're doing Serenade in Feb/March next year. Doing a back to back. Each week there is only one day at sea.

Each week the ship sails is a different group of passengers. If you want a "young" crowd find out when spring break is and go then. spring break is the time we try to avoid.

Thanks, For The Reply! I'm A Young 42!:) I Don't Want to Be On A Spring Break Cruise, As Well As A SENIOR Cruise!!!:eek:

I just turned 42 on the Serenade last month, and was also traveling solo. I ended up at a dinner table with other solo travelers. Hopefully my crazy dinner companions were not the norm - two of the ladies were a bit nuts. Other than that, I had a great time. I met wonderful people of all ages at the Meet & Mingle and ended up eating breakfast with some of them a few of the days when we were at the Windjammer at the same time.

The Serenade is a BEAUTIFUL ship!!! I've haven't sailed any of the "big" Royal Caribbean ships yet but after being on the Serenade I certainly don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

My cruise only had one sea day (I think all the Serenade cruises are like that, except this year's holiday cruise) and I was not bored. I slept in, got a massage, watched crazy pool games and relaxed in the sun.

The entertainment was good. Not great, but good. The Cruise Director was awesome and in general the staff was super nice and friendly.

I just turned 42 on the Serenade last month, and was also traveling solo. I ended up at a dinner table with other solo travelers. Hopefully my crazy dinner companions were not the norm - two of the ladies were a bit nuts. Other than that, I had a great time. I met wonderful people of all ages at the Meet & Mingle and ended up eating breakfast with some of them a few of the days when we were at the Windjammer at the same time.

The Serenade is a BEAUTIFUL ship!!! I've haven't sailed any of the "big" Royal Caribbean ships yet but after being on the Serenade I certainly don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

My cruise only had one sea day (I think all the Serenade cruises are like that, except this year's holiday cruise) and I was not bored. I slept in, got a massage, watched crazy pool games and relaxed in the sun.

The entertainment was good. Not great, but good. The Cruise Director was awesome and in general the staff was super nice and friendly.

Just a minor quibble,

This summer Serenade has some itineraries to Aruba and Curacao that inlcude two sea days. We'll be on one of them in 5 weeks!

Just a minor quibble,

This summer Serenade has some itineraries to Aruba and Curacao that inlcude two sea days. We'll be on one of them in 5 weeks!

oops :o I guess I don't do summer Caribbean sailings so every time I'm looking at possibilities for the Serenade, they have just the one sea day. Still, one or two days on that beautiful ship would not be boring.

I loved Curacao, and I know I'm probably in the minority here but I did not care for Aruba one little bit. After reading about the poor man on the Princess cruise who was killed by a drunk driver there (at 9 or 10 in the morning no less) I'm not in any hurry to return. If you rent an ATV, watch out.

really enjoyed this past year NYE on the serenade seems like the disco was always busy

I don't know if it is always the case, but when we were on Serenade the music in the disco was mixed SOOOO loudly that I could not even walk into the place.

Archived