Transport from Miami to Fort Lauderdale

okimot

Staying one night in a hotel in Miami in December before going on a cruise from Fort Lauderdale. What is the best way to do this? Do not want to hire a car as we have never driven in the USA. There are only two of us.

Staying one night in a hotel in Miami in December before going on a cruise from Fort Lauderdale. What is the best way to do this? Do not want to hire a car as we have never driven in the USA. There are only two of us.

Funny I am doing the opposite. Flying into Ft. Lauderdale and staying in Maimi one night before cruising out of Miami in April.

From what I have read on here SAS transportation is an option that seems to get good reviews. I also emailed them and they told me that from Miami to Ft. lauderdale would be $15.00 per person (there are three of us).

Rent a car. great rates down there. I flew into FLL and cruised out of MIA last year. Rented a car for 26.00 w/tax and had a shuttle from rental car lot to pier plus could stop and start where and when I wanted to between. Very great service from Alamo. Go to the Floida Departures Board, lot of info on this subject

Archived