Oceania sponsor meet and mingle?

cruisingsfun

Just wanted to find out if Oceania ever sponsors a meet and mingle for cc. My husband and I are on the Amazon Adventure cruise for next March. We have an active roll call - nine members already. So I'm wondering if our group gets larger, would it do anything to contact Oceania to ask them to host a get together?

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.:)

Gail

Just wanted to find out if Oceania ever sponsors a meet and mingle for cc. My husband and I are on the Amazon Adventure cruise for next March. We have an active roll call - nine members already. So I'm wondering if our group gets larger, would it do anything to contact Oceania to ask them to host a get together?

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.:)

Gail

We did have one sponsored by O for the T/A we just had in March on Regatta...but we had over 100 CC members signed up...and I worked with someone in the home office to schedule it...it was wonderful...with food, drinks, and many of the senior staff attending...I have since read on CC that O will only sponsor one of these if you have over 75 CC members on the roll call/interest list...so not sure you will make that "cut-off number"..if you want to email me at kilgast at cox dot net and I'll give you my contact name at O...but if that doesn't work...you can always schedule your own event..usually the first sea day...just tell your CC members where and when....need help...let me know!! LuAnn

LuAnn, Thanks for the info. You had an incredible number of cc'ers on your roll call. We probably won't have anywhere near 75 people. On our past Oceania cruises, we've just had 10 or 12 couples. So guess we'll probably plan our own party at Horizons. We've done that before and really had a nice time - especially if it's Happy Hour time.

Again, thanks. If we get lots more people, I may send you a personal note. Gail

LuAnn, Thanks for the info. You had an incredible number of cc'ers on your roll call. We probably won't have anywhere near 75 people. On our past Oceania cruises, we've just had 10 or 12 couples. So guess we'll probably plan our own party at Horizons. We've done that before and really had a nice time - especially if it's Happy Hour time.

Again, thanks. If we get lots more people, I may send you a personal note. Gail

My motto is...never hurts to ask...all you can hear is NO...or YES!! Because our Roll Call involved a Trans Atlantic I think that might have changed the demographics re the number of CCers...but good luck!! Either way...when CCers are involved...it will be fun!! LuAnn

Hi Gail,

Carol and I are signed on for the March cruise to the Amazon (and hopefully return). Jeanette and Ken, Diane and Terry are signed on as well, as a is our #3 Son. We're working on Sharon and Ted. Please include us in your "get together" plans.

Thanks//Nemo

Hi Gail,

Carol and I are signed on for the March cruise to the Amazon (and hopefully return). Jeanette and Ken, Diane and Terry are signed on as well, as a is our #3 Son. We're working on Sharon and Ted. Please include us in your "get together" plans.

Thanks//Nemo

I see that you found the Roll Call for your cruise. I was just going to post the link.

Archived