ROLL CALL > Sept 25, 2010 Carnival Liberty

CallDOC

I am sure you and your partner will have a GREAT time!

Let's figure out a good time to meet for a cocktail. Usually the first night is good before dinner.... unless you have early dining. Let me know. *(I have late dining)

I am certain more glbt family will be posting here before the sailing....

Glad your coming!

DOC :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Over 140 views on this post and yet, Gil, we are the only ones booked???

Oh well...it's getting closer. I am so ready for the get away!

Tell me a little about you and your partner.... will you both join me for a drink on the first day?

DOC :cool:

Hey CALLDOC,

Just thought I'd check out your thread and give you a "bump - up"!

Things are going kinda slow for the FREEDOM Sept. 25 thread, as well.:confused: Hopefully, as we get even closer, things will pick up!

Hard to believe, but just 95 more days!!!:D

Take care, ~ Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You all have a great time on the LIBERTY! We'll be taking off on the FREEDOM on the same day(8 day So. Carr. out of Ft Laud.). I haven't researched your cruise to see where you all are headed; however, no matter where we end up, it will be better than home and work!!!;)

Have a great cruise guys ... and gals!:) ~ Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our cruises are getting closer! Less than 6 weeks and "Hello Ft. Lauderdale"!!!:cool:

Was checking your post onthe FREEDOM thread.

Cozumel I hope to go parasailing; but haven't booked anything yet. That is something that I will be able to "hook-up" on shore. I only want to do it if the weather is good for it. Then we were thinking about going to a butterfly sanctuary and tropical garden that is at a private beach club owned byShari Davis of CozumelInsider.com. It's not a fancy place, but I don't think we need to do an "all-inclusive" because we don't drink that much. Here there is a pool, beach that has good snorkeling, some food and some drinks! Good enough for me (and Bob)! Then maybe on the way back to the ship, a drink at Senor Frogs.:p

There's still some time to get the logistics worked out.

Looking forward to meeting all the guys on the FREEDOM! At last count, there are 11 I believe. There will be more that haven't come to the surface, I am sure!:rolleyes:

Have a good time on the LIBERTY!:D ~ Tom

37 days and counting.......

Gil, would you and your partner like to meet for a drink as we sailaway?

Let me know.... or if you want e mail me at

calldoc1 at a o l dot c o m (put 'Liberty' in the subject line so I don't delete)

Anyone else on this ship with us?

:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

DOC,

Looks like our port times in Coz. are from 8:00 to 5:00. I have parasailing booked for 10:00 COZ. or Central, which would be 9:00 ship time. That should give us time, I hope! It is supposed to be about a 5 min cab ride from Int. Pier to P.L. Pier. After that we will spend some time in San Miguel ... maybe something light at the museum cafe and some shopping / sight-seeing! Then a Margie (or two) and some chips/salsa/guac. at a "hole-in-the-wall-not-one-of-a-chain type" of place.

We haven't had a lot of people chatting on the GLBT forum, but there have been quite a few on the regular ROLL CALL! It seems to be 1:10 hits on regular and about 1:50 here!

Have a great time ... maybe see you in Coz.! ~ Tom

• 10 months later...

Archived