POA "curfew"?

crusinlover

We are booked for a POA Hawaiian cruise for next March, 2011. Just curious about the overnight stays at certain islands. Is there a curfew as to when we have to be back on the ship? I had heard that you have to be on by 5 or 6p.m.?

We just got back from the POA. We were on the 4/17/10 Cruise and no I don't think there was a curfew. You can come back as late as your want when the ship is overnight. You will enjoy it so much!! I wanna go back next year now but doubt we will :(

The 5 or 6 sounds more like departure times from the ports. When you are at an overnight, then you can come and go as you please.

Just remember that even though POA is usually at the island of Hawaii for two days in a row, it is not a conventional over night. The boat does move from Hilo to Kona. Worth being on board for that right now, multiple ocean entries as of yesterday!

Thanks for your quick responses. Yes, I was referring to the overnight times not the departure times as to when you have to be back on the ship..glad we can come & go as we please.

Yep! You can come an go as often as you like. Some people actually will stay in a hotel in the middle of the action in Maui or Kauai sometimes. I wouldn't spend the extra money, but I've heard of people that have just to be closer to town in the AM.:eek::D

Have a great cruise!

Aloha

Archived