AI Spirit live update

Hi sorry if you already know - haven,t time to browse threads . In internet cafe odd keyboard too so improvising!

Definitive situation as of present - AI is as before on Spirit! i.e. old AI - not Dream version. :D (Not quite as comprehensive as Celebration but that,s as always was.)

So, good range of cocktails (not just 3!), branded spirits, virgin cocktails, cappuccinos etc.

Think that may not have been the intention though - not a bar menu to be seen anywhere on the ship Friday night but letter in cabin stating AI applied to all drinks except those indicated on menu with asterisk (as with old AI) but with no menus to be seen this was confusing!

Anyway on Saturday the bar menus appeared which are simply photocopies of the old bar list with the AI as "normal" - no laminated bar menus! I think they were "on the way out" with the new season sailings but there appears to have been a hurried change of policy! :D Just hope it carries on!

Anyway, all is good on Spirit - atmosphere, entertainment excellent and stunning destinations! In Korcula now - it,s a real gem!

Will do review when I get back - but thought if you hadn,t already had update you would be pleased to now about the AI. Speak soon!!! :)

:DJust received e-mail from Thomson re AI all is back to normal, but the package will be revisited, customers will be condisered, changes will be communnicated and systems updated in line.:rolleyes::eek: Does this mean that it will change next year. We will be in no rush to book next years holiday, unless we get it free.:D

Archived