Dream AI package - new question

We now have had confirmation the the AI package on the Spirit has reverted to "as before". Hopefully this will soon be confirmed from Celebration and Destiny.

However, we know that there are some AI differences between the various ships and the Dream, as a "new" ship has no AI package to revert to "as before". It will therefore be very interesting to find out what the package on the Dream will be.

Anyone going on the next Dream cruise, after the current "trial" package ends - could you please let us know what the AI package is.

We now have had confirmation the the AI package on the Spirit has reverted to "as before". Hopefully this will soon be confirmed from Celebration and Destiny.

However, we know that there are some AI differences between the various ships and the Dream, as a "new" ship has no AI package to revert to "as before". It will therefore be very interesting to find out what the package on the Dream will be.

Anyone going on the next Dream cruise, after the current "trial" package ends - could you please let us know what the AI package is.

Good point Mojo - am sailing on 1st June so guess there will be some postings before then.

Hi Mojo - I too had an e-mail saying the Dream Ai package would revert to as normal. As I said in my earlier post you have a good poin about there not having been anything to compare to. I therefore e-mailed Thomson again and asked specifically what would be included on 1st June on the Dream - reply below

"Thank you for your reply.

The all inclusive drinks package includes draught beer, spirits, aperitifs, house wine, soft drinks and a range of cocktails. Premium drinks as defined on board (eg. Champagne , malt whiskies, bottled beers/ciders, speciality coffees and bottled water) are not included. This drinks package will be provided across Thomson cruise ships and is the original all inclusive package prior to the new package introduced as a trial, which has now stopped.

I hope this helps answer your query, should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Thomas White

Cruise 'ContactUs' Team

Service Centre - Swansea

Email - Contactus@Thomson-cruises.com"

Hope this helps. Regards:)

I suggest you read what it says folks, gone are the days of choice!

I checked before we went (4th May) and this is what I got sent:

Regarding the drinks package, we are unaware of any major alterations to this; there always have been and always will be restrictions on any such package. I have detailed the current restrictions below from our latest brochure;

‘The drinks package includes draught beer, spirits, aperitifs, house wine, soft drinks and a range of cocktails. Premium drinks as defined onboard (e.g champagne, malt whiskies, bottled beers/ciders. Speciality coffees and bottled water) are not included. Drinks are available from all bars, lounges, and restaurants. Drinks served outside 10am and 2am will be charges to your onboard account’

Once again I apologise for the late reply, I hope this email answers your query, we and hope that you have wonderful cruise.

Thank you for contacting Thomson cruises,

Kind regards

We got the "cut down" package, likely you will too! :mad:

I suggest we all wait until the next round of cruises are complete as the current reports are from cruises thst started under the 'new' restricted package.

We have already heard from a passenger currently on Spirit which says they have hurredly changed it back to what it should be.

Archived