Scubagirrl the all knowing!!

tyrod15

I have read so many useful things on here from you. THANK YOU! I will be in Nassau in August this year. I am looking for a reputable parasailing outfit. Any suggestions?? I know I can book them thru my cruise line but they seem to be so much more than when booked by an individual. Any help would be invaluable.

I have read so many useful things on here from you. THANK YOU! I will be in Nassau in August this year. I am looking for a reputable parasailing outfit. Any suggestions?? I know I can book them thru my cruise line but they seem to be so much more than when booked by an individual. Any help would be invaluable.

The only ones I know are the independent that work from Cabbage Beach. If you don't see them, just ask the jet ski boys..

scubagirl - I'm wondering the same thing. Are the operators at cabbage beach safe and dependable??

The parasailing guys at both Cabbage Beach and Cable beach are pretty safe. We don't hear too much about accidents or incidents. Dependable?? I'm not sure. Bahamians are on their own timeline. (slow or late).. it's hit or miss whether they will show up or not.

Now..Jet ski operators are NOT dependable anywhere. The gov't has been trying to shut them down for years. The will try to cheat and con you.

Plus the areas are dangerous, since there are too many machines and boats in the waters, as well as swimmers. We have critical accidents all the time, and some are fatal. You couldn't get me on a jet ski it these tourist areas..

Jet skis are not toys and should not be driven by those who are not trained properly to use them.

Archived