Cruise Rewards Programs?

Hi CC,

Does anyone know of any rewards programs which gives 'points/miles' toward the purchase of a cruise? I registered most of my mileage programs at Points.com and then signed up for a program called Vacationrewards.com. But I got a little nervous when I couldn't find any reviews about these websites.

Thanks

p.s looking at cruising out of NewYork/NewJersey to Bermuda in 2011

Hi CC,

Does anyone know of any rewards programs which gives 'points/miles' toward the purchase of a cruise? I registered most of my mileage programs at Points.com and then signed up for a program called Vacationrewards.com. But I got a little nervous when I couldn't find any reviews about these websites.

Thanks

p.s looking at cruising out of NewYork/NewJersey to Bermuda in 2011

There are many credit cards out there with great rewards programs (Carnival, NCL, Princess and RCI) - check the websites to see what they offer.

Hi CC,

There used to be one. Goldpoints through Carlson back when it still owned Radisson, then Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Not sure what exactly the relationship was between Goldpoints and Points.com, but they went together somehow. When Carlson sold the cruise line, the Goldpoints program ended and all points accumulated died in early 2008. Early on it appeared that Cruisepoints/Vacationrewards would be the successor program to Goldpoints, but then as best I could tell it went nowhere. I don't know of any other cruise line that did this. Note that Carlson does still have a Goldpoints Plus program continuing for its other brands. Debbie

Sorry, I am no further help. All I had was some legacy information. We did redeem points/miles through Goldpoints and Points.com successfully and with no problems, but all prior to 2008. So, I know nothing about Vacations Rewards except that they appeared about the time Goldpoints ended and we stopped participating. Sorry! Good luck. Come back and post your experience here if you try them out. Debbie

Archived