Price Drop

rhinomike

Good advice.... I am not going to look at the price anymore... I am happy with the credit. I feel NCL did the right thing... They made me hapy.

This cruise has been a challenge for you, I've followed a number of your posts. It really is easy to lose a lot of sleep over getting everything right. I think you have to accept what comes your way and as I remember one of your prime requirements was the adjoining rooms which you have. You paid more in order to make this happen, you could have waited until now and got a cheaper rate but probably wouldn't have gotten adjoining rooms.

In our case, we were in a BC balcony (at a BE rate) and with the price our TA was able to move us to a midship BA cabin (or could have done a guarantee mini suite) but since we made final payment there wasn't an opportunity to get a refund. It's just the way the industry works, book way early and get real good prices, book when you get plans together and expect to pay going rate, or wait until the end and hope something comes up...

Enjoy your cruise.... :)

This cruise has been a challenge for you, I've followed a number of your posts. It really is easy to lose a lot of sleep over getting everything right. I think you have to accept what comes your way and as I remember one of your prime requirements was the adjoining rooms which you have. You paid more in order to make this happen, you could have waited until now and got a cheaper rate but probably wouldn't have gotten adjoining rooms.

In our case, we were in a BC balcony (at a BE rate) and with the price our TA was able to move us to a midship BA cabin (or could have done a guarantee mini suite) but since we made final payment there wasn't an opportunity to get a refund. It's just the way the industry works, book way early and get real good prices, book when you get plans together and expect to pay going rate, or wait until the end and hope something comes up...

Enjoy your cruise.... :)

You are exactly right.... You have a good memory... We had to have connecting rooms so I have no regrets with our early purchase. It does suck to see the prices go down but that is the cost of getting what I wanted..... I think NCL was more than fair to give us the OBC.... Especially since my wife looked today and the prices went back up.....

I am one of those people that way over thinks my trips.... Everything has to be perfect and it always is.... Once I leave the house I relax and let the good times happen. I am sure everything will be perfect on our cruise as we are easy to pleaseo once we leave home..

Thanks again to everyone for the advice.... I really do appreciate it.

I am one of those people that way over thinks my trips.... Everything has to be perfect and it always is.... Once I leave the house I relax and let the good times happen. I am sure everything will be perfect on our cruise as we are easy to pleaseo once we leave home.

Liz and I do the same thing. Once we get on the ship, it's always all good!!!:)

Archived