Totem Bight State Park Hours?

redwingfan517

Hello: Does anyone know the hours that the Totem Bight State Park is open next Thursday? My AAA book says 6 am to 10 pm. I called there to double check. Had to leave a message, but haven't received a call back yet. Don't see anything posted on their website, either. :confused:

redwingfan517,

I couldn't find anything either. I looked on the municipal bus schedule for the Burough of Ketchikan and the first stop at Totem Bight is 7:15 am with the last pick up at 7:15pm. Copy and paste the link below to look at it.

Your finding of 6am to 10pm sounds right as a majority of parks open at sunrise and close at sunset.

http://borough.ketchikan.ak.us/bus/documents/BUSSCHEDULEMar2010.pdf

Take Care,

ptodd

Hello: Does anyone know the hours that the Totem Bight State Park is open next Thursday? My AAA book says 6 am to 10 pm. I called there to double check. Had to leave a message, but haven't received a call back yet. Don't see anything posted on their website, either. :confused:

6 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

• 2 weeks later...
The other issue is that the free bus to the park does not seem to operate on Sundays.

There is not a free bus to the park. Just a city bus that charges and they do not go out that far on Sunday.

Archived