home from cruise blues...

katgirl5

Just off the Fascination on May 6 - only way to cure the blues was to book for next year, same cruise, same time. Everything was awesome, especially the weather. Might sound boring to some, to do the same, but a great relaxing trip and leaving out of Jax a plus - 15 minutes from the port.

Just off the Fascination on May 6 - only way to cure the blues was to book for next year, same cruise, same time. Everything was awesome, especially the weather. Might sound boring to some, to do the same, but a great relaxing trip and leaving out of Jax a plus - 15 minutes from the port.

Hi there! Nothing wrong with this! My first cruise was amazing and we did the same cruise the next year, same ship same ports just a couple months later! LOVED it! This year I am doing a short cruise but I am planning next years!!!!

Welcome back. I don't think you can book another cruise out of Jax right now for this time next year. They don't have any schedules out and possibly may not be sailing from there if the whole Mayport thingy doesn't get resolved.

I have gone on the same ship and itin multiple times look at my siggy.

Just off the Fascination on May 6 - only way to cure the blues was to book for next year, same cruise, same time. Everything was awesome, especially the weather. Might sound boring to some, to do the same, but a great relaxing trip and leaving out of Jax a plus - 15 minutes from the port.[/quot

Last year was our first cruise, we went on the Pride Labor day week. I was such a miserable human for about 2 weeks and then it still took me a couple more to not have the blues. We are booked for the same cruise this Sept. There is so much to do and so much we missed I don't think I'll be bored. I'm sure you won't be either.

Katgirl, we were on the same cruise as you! I have an even better cure....the Inspiration at the end of June! Come on along!

Welcome back. I don't think you can book another cruise out of Jax right now for this time next year. They don't have any schedules out and possibly may not be sailing from there if the whole Mayport thingy doesn't get resolved.

I have gone on the same ship and itin multiple times look at my siggy.

PVP took my money, so think we're cruising 4/30/2011.

Katgirl, we were on the same cruise as you! I have an even better cure....the Inspiration at the end of June! Come on along!

Would love to but don't like to book during hurricane season. Not because of where we'd be, but don't like to leave the dogs home during that time with no way to come home and take care of things.

As soon as I see land on our return home I start getting the blues because i think about the hectic schedule I'm coming back to after being gone for a few days where all I did was relax and just enjoy myself with no worries.....Nothing like going on a cruise. Best way to go on a vacation I think.....I love it !!!

If you book the same ship, and itinerary or another, I think the best "cure" is to book a next cruise as soon as you can! I have gone three years and more without a vacation/cruise, and I reached the point in life, where regardless of finances, I just have to know that another cruise is in my future! No more worrying about everyone else ( work I mean, they would have me work 24/7 if I let them) . I, deserve a vacation once a year, and cruising gives me best value for my dollar, so from now on; I book next cruise asap after returning from my last one. It gives me something great to look forward to and dream about. And I would book same ship and itinerary, if the time, and price were right! OP, go for it and enjoy!:)

We've done both ships (Fascination to Half Moon Cay and Nassau) and Inspiration (Cozumel and Grand Cayman). The Inspiration itinerary was much better. Enjoy!

I was on the same cruise with you and Frank. :cool: Been thinking of booking another one too. I spend 1/2 my day drooling over all the options online. My PVP must have my on speed dlial he keeps calling me to see if I am ready to book.

I know exactly what you're feeling. I can still remember the feeling after my first cruise...my group of 8 were all standing around waiting for our taxi's and every single one of us had this depressed look. Then, out of nowhere, 3 of us say at the same time, "BACK TO REALITY." It was quite amusing and broke the silence. I've never done it but I think I'm going to have to start cruising twice a year. :D

Archived