ENCHANTMENT Diamond Perks...

we will be sailing June 3rd for nine days. How are the evening perks for cocktails? Will they have anything the first evening?? Do you order off a menu for breakfast or is it a buffet? Any info good or bad would be appreciated. We are really looking forward to this cruise!!! Thanks :o

we will be sailing June 3rd for nine days. How are the evening perks for cocktails? Will they have anything the first evening?? Do you order off a menu for breakfast or is it a buffet? Any info good or bad would be appreciated. We are really looking forward to this cruise!!! Thanks :o

The evening diamond event will be held each night, including the first night. I can't comment on what it was like though, as we didn't go to it. My BF is D+ so we were usually in the concierge lounge with other D+ friends. The special diamond breakfast is in a reserved section of the dining room, and we never went there, but I believe it is the regular order-from-the-menu breakfast, but with specialty coffees included at no additional charge.

Thanks Meg for the info. How nice you were able to get the Diamond+ perks. Hopefully by next year we will be Diamond+ members too.!!! Anyone else have any more Enchantment info?????

Thanks Meg for the info. How nice you were able to get the Diamond+ perks. Hopefully by next year we will be Diamond+ members too.!!! Anyone else have any more Enchantment info?????

What do you want to know, I will try and help anwer your questions. I too was in the Conc Club so I didnt do the Diamond event, sorry.

Keith...thanks...we are really interested in the perks for the Diamond Club. We usually sail with Celebrity and they have different perks. Wish we'd get more cruises into Norfolk...what a waste of such a beautiful terminal and port.

I was on Enchantment in Oct. at that time the daily Diamond Event was held near the Champagne Bar in the Centrum...there was a Sign showing an area off to the side near the windows with seating..Champagne, Red or White wine & soda's were free..25% off all other drinks..the server brought out a little jar of the trail mix snack..that was it..I've heard since that the event has been moved up to the Viking Crown lounge, but do not know that for a fact...it really isn't a Diamond "club" like on Celebrity or even the Freedom class ships..it's an evening cocktail gathering..from 5-8:30..no hor durves (sp:() or anything like that...

Your Diamond info is very helpful....think we are just very spoiled with ELITE perks on Celebrity. But, I'm sure we'll still enjoy the Enchantment of the Seas. Never been on a cruise we didn't have a good time.

Archived