Mariner of the Seas --Cabin Question??

plagmah

We are booked on the MOTS for the 10/23/05 Cruise. We have booked inside adjoining cabins on Deck 9. (level L) Does the connecting doors cause you to lose any floorspace in the cabin. Where are the connecting doors located? Any info you can give would be appreiciated. thanks!!

We are booked on the MOTS for the 10/23/05 Cruise. We have booked inside adjoining cabins on Deck 9. (level L) Does the connecting doors cause you to lose any floorspace in the cabin. Where are the connecting doors located? Any info you can give would be appreiciated. thanks!!

we only had connecting Promenade rooms on EOS, and we will have connecting rooms on MOS next month. If its the same as our rooms the door will open all the way and rest against the wall when open. So no you won't loose a hole lot of room, maybe 4 or so inches from the wall when its open. For our promenade rooms the door was located in the middle infront of the beds, not sure about your room. hope it helps... :)

connecting doors are located in the same place you described in all the standard cabins. Be aware however privacy is given up to a certain extent in connecting rooms as you can hear just about everything that goes on. I never experienced this in any other cabin type

plagmah,

We have adjoining cabins reserved on Deck 9 inside for 15 May. 9343 and 9341. I can let you know after our cruise. I am beginning to get excited, never been on one of the bigger ships.

Thanks!! I live close to the port, so we went to see the ships depart yesterday. She is incredible! We have 37 weeks to go and are excited also. I have been on the big Carnival ships (103,000 tons) but nothing like Voyager Class. Let me know how you like your cabins! Happy Cruising!!

Archived