Has anyone had a price drop on Oasis?

Just curious because I gave up waiting on the WOW sale and booked Allure 2 days ago for January. I paid full price as there were no discounts ( past cruiser, military, state, etc ) Has anyone seen a price drop on the new ships or am I just wishful thinking?

PS, even if there isn't a price drop, I'm so excited to be taking the kids on the Allure! It'll be worth the cost!

I had been watching several categories and dates for a cruise this summer and I did see a few price drops on the western itinerary. Several small 10 or 20 dollar drops, but our balcony guarantee dropped by 200 dollars pp. It was after final payment so now I have a nice onboard credit.

I also noticed some senior discounts and there may have been residency discounts, but the senior one is usually more than my Texas discount, so that is the one I see.

Jan

JKoliver....

Sorry to hijack the thread - I'm also on a summer cruise Eastern / Western last couple of wks in Aug / early Sept - could tell me when your price drop is - I also have a balcony at the moment I've not heard anything.

Many Thanks....

It really pays to check on a regular basis for price drops.

We experienced a price drop, and we were in a guarantee category. Called TA, got price drop only to be put back into the guarantee pool which was fine with us even though we had already received a cabin assignment.

We were then visited by the upgrade fairy and now have a Boardwalk balcony room. We are very happy with our cabin assignment.

There was another price drop even after our second cabin assignment, but we declined to go back to the pool! :D

JKoliver....

Sorry to hijack the thread - I'm also on a summer cruise Eastern / Western last couple of wks in Aug / early Sept - could tell me when your price drop is - I also have a balcony at the moment I've not heard anything.

Many Thanks....

Our cruise is actually June 26 and our price drop came about a week after final payment.

Jan

We are on Oasis June 26th (Western). They came out with Residency rates awhile back, but not on our JS. Our JS did go down $100pp right before final payment. Since final payment we had one price drop of $100pp, and today another drop of $500pp! So we're at $1200 OBC now.

We're also on the June 19th sailing, and the suite prices have increased for that sailing although I think they had some residency discounts on balconies.

No military discount on either sailing...but still checking.

We're on the June 5th sailing and I keep checking and there aren't even any cabins (we're a family of 4 and Diamond status) in our category even coming up!! (Boardwalk Balcony) :eek:

How are you all getting these unbelievable credits?? I would love to be able to get a credit!! We booked through a TA - do I need to call them?? :confused:

Any tips are greatly appreciated!!! :D

We're on the June 5th sailing and I keep checking and there aren't even any cabins (we're a family of 4 and Diamond status) in our category even coming up!! (Boardwalk Balcony) :eek:

How are you all getting these unbelievable credits?? I would love to be able to get a credit!! We booked through a TA - do I need to call them?? :confused:

Any tips are greatly appreciated!!! :D

Just curious because I gave up waiting on the WOW sale and booked Allure 2 days ago for January. I paid full price as there were no discounts ( past cruiser, military, state, etc ) Has anyone seen a price drop on the new ships or am I just wishful thinking?

PS, even if there isn't a price drop, I'm so excited to be taking the kids on the Allure! It'll be worth the cost!

I got an email this morning about a WOW sale.

Price drop nope glad I booked Oasis when reservations first came open I have not seen anything less since then. Our cruise is sold out and it is no longer even listed the last time I checked.

The only discounts that I saw on our May cruise was a military discount. Our sailing has been sold out for about four weeks.

Archived