My Husband is Sooooo Jealous!

Haha, I hear ya. My DH would be totally cool with me going on a girls only cruise. It would give him the chance to get away and do just a guy's thing for a while. (he likes fishing and motorcycles, me not so much) We've been together for 26 years and although we are just as in love as we were back then, we aren't quite as attached to the hip as we once were. He would love to go to Alaska for 10 -14 days of fishing (YUCK!) and I am going to Africa to climb Kilimanjaro (he says yuck!) In fact, I'm trying to arrange for him to go to Alaska, while I go on a cruise with my SIL. One of these days it will get worked out.

Did I mention I paid for his mom to go on the cruise a few weeks ago, bought his granny and mom clothes for the cruise, paid for his aunt and moms precruise hotel, paid for several photos for the family, etc.

Do I get any brownie points for that? LOL...Im mean, Im just saying....:D

Yes that is very nice.:) We just took our moms on their very first cruise for their birthdays and we felt so good inside after they had the time of their lives on the ship.:D

Archived