Radiance of the Seas - Cabins

I booked cabin 8592 on Radiance of the Seas, but wanted to see if there is a cabin with a bigger/better balcony? I know some of the cabin balconies are different size and just wanted to have some input.

It appears you have a middle hump balcony room. There are some bigger hump balconies at either end and across the hallway, BUT they may be classified in a different category and thus little more expensive. The bigger balconies usually go first so they are difficult to reserve, but not always.

You have to look at your reservation, check the category of your cabin and then check the deck plan for your cruise and see what other cabins may be available in that category (that's if you don't want to spend more money), but if you are willing to spend more, check the higher balcony categories and see what's available.

The cabins at either end of the hump have bigger balconies and the ones across the hallway are huge.

Aft cabins, the ones that are facing back, also have bigger balconies.

But once again, just because you have a balcony cabin it doesn't mean you can grab any available balcony cabin. There are usually 5-6 different categories within the cabin categories and the price reflects it.

Hope this helps!

Just got off Radiance last week and we were in 8592 and LOVED IT!! It was our first hump cabin but not our first balcony. We loved the location of being in the center of the ship and close to everything. Plus being almost center hump we could see forward AND aft. The balcony held 2 chairs and a small table. I would definately book this room again.. It all comes down to location, location, location!

• 3 years later...
Just posted this picture for someone who is booked in 7592 for their cruise.......so thought I would bring it over here since cabin 8592 is one deck up.

2844364610037912873S500x500Q85.jpg

Any chance you could repost this picture?

No worries. Was just looking at Radiance class cabin 7592 pictures, but the link wouldn't open. I know it is several years old, but thought the person who posted them might still be around.