How does the Glory Comedy Club Work?

CMM

Did a search and read about needing tickets for the comedy club, but in recent posts there isnt a mention of this. How does this work?

If you enjoy comedy should you have early or late seating for dinner?

Are there still the regular shows that include comedy too or do they offer extra non comedy shows to fill those slots in the main shows?

Thanks for any information. This site is great.

No tickets. you just show up. I always have late seating for dinner and go to the "adult themed" comedy shows after dinner.

Except for the "vegas" type shows, all of the other shows tend to have some sort of comedy in them. Either provided by your fellow cruisers tor the CD.

We were on the Glory in March and the comedy shows were awesome. We had early dinner seating but opted for the later "adult" comedy shows. No tickets necessary, but we always got there before the prior show ended and waited until those patrons left so we could get a seat. The seats filled up rather quickly. We even shared our table with a couple we didn't know as it was a 4-top and there was just DH & I.

On Glory we had two separate comedians who did one show a night each. They flipped between the early show and late show. I only went to two so I don't really remember if they did more then two nights. Sorry.. I'm sure someone will chime in. :D

Hi...any other details on this??

I have late seating

I enjoy the "shows" ..especially the singing dancing ones...also love comedy

could I squeeze in one before dinner??

could I see the "show" in the theater then go to the latest comedy show?

any other info appreciated...I am also looking for recent Glory Easter "Fun Times"...thanks

Hi...any other details on this??

I have late seating

I enjoy the "shows" ..especially the singing dancing ones...also love comedy

could I squeeze in one before dinner??

could I see the "show" in the theater then go to the latest comedy show?

any other info appreciated...I am also looking for recent Glory Easter "Fun Times"...thanks

Just off the Glory last week. You could probably fit in the 7:30 comedy show IF you are ok with being 10-15 minutes late to dinner. Otherwise, no, the earliest show (PG rated) was 7:30. The next shows were at 8:30 (also PG), 9:30 or 9:45, 10:30 and 11:45 (all those R rated).

Yes, you could probably see the main "show" in the Amber Palace and the latest comedy shows no problem.

On our cruise there were 4 comedians, 2 of them per night (on back to back nights, same shows, so if you missed it one night you could go the next night) and each had 2 "routines". So, as the announcer said many times: you have 4 comedians for a total of 8 different shows and 20 times during the week to see those shows.

I have all my "Fun Times" from last week. Will try to post them tomorrow for those interested.

Thanks TaSilva :) that was so helpful..

I think I could fit in the 4 late night shows after the main show and if we just decide to do buffet one night maybe an early show

It helps to figure out that I will want to see 4 shows (4 comedians) and then figure it out from there..thanks

Archived