Pirate Ship/Snorkel tour

painfree

Hi..

Anyone taken the pirate ship/snorkel tour departing from Phillipsburg?..I've done a similar tour in Barbados which was a lot of fun and thought my 9 y/o granddaughter would enjoy it along with her father..Thanks in advance..

Carol

Hi..

Anyone taken the pirate ship/snorkel tour departing from Phillipsburg?..I've done a similar tour in Barbados which was a lot of fun and thought my 9 y/o granddaughter would enjoy it along with her father..Thanks in advance..

Carol

We did the Lord Sheffield a few years ago and it was a great day. The snorkeling was not so good but that is usually my experience in St. Martin. The crew were friendly and our DD's enjoyed jumping off the bow of the boat and taking turns steering. We stopped at Mullet Bay beach which is a favorite of mine and the crew timed our trip back perfectly and we were at Maho as a plane flew 20 feet over the mast. It was not crowded and the food although not plentiful was really good. You can walk to where the boat leaves from in less then 10 minutes from where the ship docks.

Archived