Jillian Michaels cruise on Star in Oct 2010

beemergal

Is anyone planning on taking this 4 days cruise in October? Do you know if the entire ship is booked for the Jillian Michaels seminars or can you go on those dates and not participate? I believe it is Oct 21-25 on the NCL Star out of Miami. I am interested in going, but I am not excited about another trip to Nassau (I know...just stay onboard) and I am wondering if I want an entire cruise devoted to fitness. Apparently there will be special menu items as well. If anybody knows more, I would love to hear it!

Is anyone planning on taking this 4 days cruise in October? Do you know if the entire ship is booked for the Jillian Michaels seminars or can you go on those dates and not participate? I believe it is Oct 21-25 on the NCL Star out of Miami. I am interested in going, but I am not excited about another trip to Nassau (I know...just stay onboard) and I am wondering if I want an entire cruise devoted to fitness. Apparently there will be special menu items as well. If anybody knows more, I would love to hear it!

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/cruise.aspx

I don't think any of the "special" cruises are solely devoted to whatever they are promoting unless they charter the whole ship.

I have seen the website for the cruise, but that doesn't give me the feedback I am looking for. The reason I ask about the whole ship being devoted to it is that I do not see it as an available cruise on NCL's site

We have gone on several cruises put on by this entertainment company before (they usually charter music cruises) and yes, they charter the entire ship. It's a great entertainment company and I can vouch for the charter company as being very reliable and excellent communicators.

They have message boards for each of their specific cruises, and they answer questions there. We usually manage to get them to release the entire itineraries of cruise-ship activities well before the cruise. (For the music cruises, they do not use the regular ship entertainment - they bring all the performers themselves and for us, we don't generally have any activities like a Newlywed Game or Trivia unless it's arranged by the charter company.) As far as I know, this is their first non-musical cruise, so I'm not sure whether all the regular cruise activities/entertainment will go on for the duration of the cruise.

Hi B, yes it is a full-ship charter. You can check out the message boards at http://www.jillianmichaels.com/cruise.aspx (link on the right-hand side) or email your questions to customerservice@sixthman.net and someone there will be able to help you. There is also a Live Chat feature at sixthman.net and they are manning the chats from 10AM to 6PM EST on weekdays. Hope to see you on the ship!

Archived