Drink of the day?

ljs7

Was on my last carnival cruise 2 years ago and have one scheduled for this October. Do they still have a "drink of the day" and does anyone know how much they usually are?

Was on my last carnival cruise 2 years ago and have one scheduled for this October. Do they still have a "drink of the day" and does anyone know how much they usually are?

Yes

I believe ..unless it increased recently is $7.50 in the souvenir cup.

15% gratuity is automatically added.

It can be ordered in a (slightly)smaller regular glass for about $1.75?? less

Yes

If I remember right then you got refills for less than the original price. Anyone know if that is correct?

Yes

Just off the Fascination and the DOD in the slightly smaller glass are $4.95 plus 15% gratuity. Also, on the first day if you are still in port, you will be charged local sales tax as well (at least in Florida you will).

Just off the Fascination and the DOD in the slightly smaller glass are $4.95 plus 15% gratuity. Also, on the first day if you are still in port, you will be charged local sales tax as well (at least in Florida you will).

If you order it without the souvenior glass it comes in a regular glass, it looks smaller but is actally the same size.. On our cruise in Dec we checked it by ordering one in the souvenior glass and pouring it in the reg glass. I would have bet that it was going to be smaller but it held it right to the brim as did the plastic glass.

The DOD card was great but it is being reported that is has been discontinued:( It was $26 for 5 drinks but I liked the fact that it only showed 1 charge on your S&S card so less to keep track of.

If I remember right then you got refills for less than the original price. Anyone know if that is correct?

I was just on Valor last week. Once you buy the souvenir glass, you can refill it for $1 off.

Archived