Queen Victoria - Q grades - what's the difference?

delondin

What is the difference between the Q grades on the QV. I appreciate that Q1 and Q2 are Grand and Master suites but what is the difference between the lower Q grades. I thought it might be size but the Q3's are listed as 520 - 681 sq feet and the Q6 s could be slightly bigger up to 771 sq feet.

Thanks.

My Mum and I had a Q3 in 2008 whilst my sisters had a Q6. I was very dissappointed in our Q3 - it really was not a lot of difference to the Q6 and certainly not worth the extra that it cost. Nor did the floorplan in the brochure bear any resemblance to the layout of the cabin (I do appreciate that these are diagramatic and they cannot illustrate every layout). However it was in a very good location for my Mum and close to the lifts and we had better balcony furniture than the Q6 (recliners instead of just chairs). We did not allow the cabin to spoil our cruise and we did enjoy our 14 night cruise.

Thanks for the replies. I have booked a Q7 guarantee and got upgraded to a Q6. I am now glad I didn't pay anymore for a Q3 or Q4. Do the Q6 have a curtain separating the living area from the bedroom area?

There is a curtain divider, which allows a thied person to use the fold down bed-settee.

Also 2 flat screens back to back.

Storage space is not wonderful, and nothing like the QE2.

Don't forget to make full use of the mini bar!

Have a good trip!

Stewart

Storage space on QM2 however in both Princess & Queens Grill suites - I can vouch for both - is generous with both walk in wardrobes & wardrobes as you enter the suite. Not as good as QE2 but better I understand than QV & very spacious suites.

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Archived