Visa Questions, Please help?

Does anyone know if citizens of Belize need visas to cruise to St. Martin, and Haiti? I thought no, because of Caricom, and according to google, and other websites, no, but I just wanted to double check here.

Also, it says Puerto Rico would have the same requirements as entering the US, therefore, a multiple entry 5 year US visa, which he already has to use for entering Miami for embarkation, would be appropriate for Puerto Rico?

I did email Royal Caribbean, but maybe you guys could answer faster! Thanks so much!!

It would be the worst nightmare ever to be denied boarding because of paperwork :eek:

Does anyone know if citizens of Belize need visas to cruise to St. Martin, and Haiti? I thought no, because of Caricom, and according to google, and other websites, no, but I just wanted to double check here.

Also, it says Puerto Rico would have the same requirements as entering the US, therefore, a multiple entry 5 year US visa, which he already has to use for entering Miami for embarkation, would be appropriate for Puerto Rico?

I did email Royal Caribbean, but maybe you guys could answer faster! Thanks so much!!

It would be the worst nightmare ever to be denied boarding because of paperwork :eek:

The only way to get an answer you can trust is to check with the embassy/consulate for each of the countries you will be visiting. Second choice would be a visa agency that does nothing but handle these types of questions. You may get answers here (or perhaps even the cruise line) but i would not bet my vacation on them being correct.

The cruise message board isn't the best source of reliable information for questions like this. Contact the relevant consulate/embassy and ask them for your own peace of mind and to avoid a huge disappointment when you try to embark without the correct paperwork. It could make all the difference.

Archived