Does corkage fee apply to Baily's Irish Creme

I would like to bring along a bottle of Baily's and was wondering if they will let me. I don;t mind paying a fee but I have only seen threads referring to wine. Baily's and coffee on the balcony...sounds like Heaven to me!! We'll be on the Star to Alaska June 12. Can hardly wait.

Jill

Not allowed to bring on...You can order a bottle of it as part of the bar-set up program but to bring it on you would have to sneak it and if they catch it you will be summoned to the naughty room...

I would like to bring along a bottle of Baily's and was wondering if they will let me. I don;t mind paying a fee but I have only seen threads referring to wine. Baily's and coffee on the balcony...sounds like Heaven to me!! We'll be on the Star to Alaska June 12. Can hardly wait.

Jill

Bailey's would have to be pre-ordered through the bar setup program. Do a search on bar setup and you will find all of your answers.

Jill

Baily's is a liquior, not a wine. Cant do it!!!!

Nita

Not bailey's but....if one liked another "clear" liquor, and if one was a wine maker, you could bottle your own whatever, label it and pass it for a bottle of white wine. pay the corkage and have your coffee and drink it too! The wine making shops carry essence of ....... which you can mix with cream and vodka or whatever ....and then you have "baileys" just bring a carton of whipping cream.

Not allowed to bring on...You can order a bottle of it as part of the bar-set up program but to bring it on you would have to sneak it and if they catch it you will be summoned to the naughty room...

Insert Law & Order boogah noise HERE ;)

is actually a French Cab flavored with Dutch chocolate & tastes very

similar to Bailey's or Kahlua. It retails for about $15.99. Add the corkage

& you are looking @ another $15.00, assuming you can find it @ your

local wine shop. You might want to try it first & see if you like it & then

carry it on board if it's worth it to you.

Archived