Tendered Port

angelextreme

Hi I have a question. We were looking to take the Stingray Sailing excursion when we get to the Cayman Islands. According to our itinerary our ship will get to port at 7:00 am. Here is my question.. how long does it take to get everyone off the ship and to the dock where you can leave for your day? The dead line to meet for our trip is 8:15am. I feel that is cutting it really close. Anyone remember how long it takes to disembark the ship once you are there?

The tender ride is very short - it takes longer to load the passengers on the boat than it does to get to the pier. With the time difference you will not have a problem making your tour. Enjoy the stingrays!:)

Agree with the other posters. Trip to the shore is far shorter than the wait to get everyone on the tenders. We used Stingray Sailing last year. Loved them. Our ship arrived late, we got lost in the tender trample, and when we made land, there stood the captain with a smile on his face. No grief about circumstances we couldn't control.

Archived