31st July adult only ventura?

mackfraz

When we tried to book children on the p&o website we get the following message.....

"This voyage cannot accommodate a passenger of this age. Please note that children under 2 cannot be booked online. Please call Reservations to complete your booking."

And it dosent seem to be an availability issue as there seems to be plenty.

Are you sure? I was looking at this cruise as it seems to be going down in price all the time. I can only get cabins for two people. All the cabins for 3 or 4 pax have gone.

When we tried to book children on the p&o website we get the following message.....

"This voyage cannot accommodate a passenger of this age. Please note that children under 2 cannot be booked online. Please call Reservations to complete your booking."

Whilst there may be plenty of cabins available P&O have quotas for the number of kids for each cruise due to capacity in the kids clubs, amongst other reasons. It sounds as if the limit for a particular age group has been reached.

Ask your travel agent to phone P&O reservations to clarify (or yourself if you're not using a TA).

Debbie:)

Debbie

It has definately reached its quota for kids - we tried to book this cruise online last month during the April sale and got the same message, phoned P & O direct and was told that there are plenty of cabins but no more children allowed as they had filled the quota ..... health & safety reasons quoted !!

We booked Ventura's next cruise on 14th August with no problem - same itinerary I think.

Hey just thought I would let u know me and my family are booked on this cruise it is family but they hav filled up on children an also when we made our bookin we had to get two cabins as they hav got the maximum amount of people they can allow on the 3rd and 4th berth cabins. So we now have two inside with two people in each one. Hope that explains it for u

emma

Archived