Please post GEM Greek Isle and Adriatic Cruise Excursion Reviews Here!

If you participated in any of the NCL offered excursions, would you mind sharing your experiences, thoughts, recommendations, and so forth? Was if fun? Crappy? Good/Not Good for kids? Too long/short? Did it have the "ol let's stop here and get suckered to buy stuff" tour?

It would be helpful if you could provide a little biographical info (adults, older adults, young kids, teens, etc.) so we can better understand your where you're coming from. Thanks in advanced for sharing!

If you would, please provide

Port of Call:

Excursion Name:

Bio Info:

Your Review:

Whether you believe you received your $$ worth or not?

I am interested in hearing about DIYing and non-NCL tours too - but that's for another thread though.

If you participated in any of the NCL offered excursions, would you mind sharing your experiences, thoughts, recommendations, and so forth? Was if fun? Crappy? Good/Not Good for kids? Too long/short? Did it have the "ol let's stop here and get suckered to buy stuff" tour?

It would be helpful if you could provide a little biographical info (adults, older adults, young kids, teens, etc.) so we can better understand your where you're coming from. Thanks in advanced for sharing!

If you would, please provide

Port of Call:

Excursion Name:

Bio Info:

Your Review:

Whether you believe you received your $$ worth or not?

I am interested in hearing about DIYing and non-NCL tours too - but that's for another thread though.

I see that you're relatively new here. I hope that you are enjoying the boards.

Actually, this is NOT the place to share reviews. Cruise Critic has a Member Review section for people to post reviews of their cruise experiences with the kind of information that you are asking for.

Just look for the Member Reviews for the Gem (they are sorted by ship) and you'll find what you are looking for there.

There is also a PORTS OF CALL section that has lots of reviews of various excursions.

There have most probably been some mini reviews, but those people have posted and gone on to other things if life, vs posting here. You can usually find those reviews via a search.

These are new itineraries for the Gem, which is just starting its 3rd week sailing from Venice and alternating between the Greek Isles and the Adriatic. My suggestion is to keep your eyes posted to catch the reviews/posts as they start to come in. Also, go over to the Ports of Call boards and watch for the reviews. We were on the Adriatic leg on May 1st but we didn't take any ship excursions ---- it was DIY in Dubrovnik and Nafplion for us, and we banded together with 8 others from our roll call for private tours in Athens and Izmir. If you join in on your roll call(s), you may well find some others looking to share tours as we did.

Archived