Price drop

welldone60

We have a 4J booked on the Freedom for Feb. 2011 and have seen no movement on prices yet (I did not think prices would drop this far out).

Where are you looking?

I have been concerned that this category would sell out before prices drop so good for you!!!

We have a 4J booked on the Freedom for Feb. 2011 and have seen no movement on prices yet (I did not think prices would drop this far out).

Where are you looking?

I have been concerned that this category would sell out before prices drop so good for you!!!

On Carnival.com. When we booked it was $629 pp. Dropped to $599, then to $569 and now is down to $539. We had a 4J on the Victory this past February. Booked a year out and it never dropped. We booked the Dream in March and no drops till last Friday, then 3 drops in a week, who knows why.

Our cruise is inAugust on the Conquest. The price has dropped twice but it started out going higher and higher. Not sure it will drop enough to help us. Needs to go down another 100 dollars. But I was happy with price so even if it does not drop we are goin cruising!!!!

I am reading about price drops on the ES. I as well have been watching and ours hasn't dropped or gone up. My question when I am hearing about price drops are the drops mostly on the longer cruises/bigger boats vs our 5 day on Destiny. Thanks just wondering.:)

I am reading about price drops on the ES. I as well have been watching and ours hasn't dropped or gone up. My question when I am hearing about price drops are the drops mostly on the longer cruises/bigger boats vs our 5 day on Destiny. Thanks just wondering.:)

Rate drops can happen on any sailing regardless of length of cruise.... When or how much is the unknown ! Keep your eyes peeled :)

I've had 3 price drops on my 5 day Destiny

Does everyone always get a confirmation email as soon as you sent in your early saver form? We are on our 4th rate drop and this is the first time I haven't received a confirmation. I even sent the form in twice.

What is your experience?

We are sailing on the Dream, Nov. 20 over Thanksgiving and got our first price drop this morning. I did miss checking yesterday so don't know if I missed a further one. I doubt it though as this one was for $30 per person on our inside stateroom. I sent in the form and did receive a confirmation on the Carnival site that they received it so will wait to see if I get an email. Hopefully it will work. Keeping my fingers crossed. Did print a copy of the page just in case. Will let you know how it goes.

Margaret

We have already received two price drops in the last week. Looked tonight another $30 pp for our 4J on the Dream western Feb 2011. Sent in forms tonight, hope for the best.

Got the confirmation this mourning, then just a few mins ago got the email that the price drop was approved.......love it.....Could not believe how fast they did it.

Does everyone always get a confirmation email as soon as you sent in your early saver form? We are on our 4th rate drop and this is the first time I haven't received a confirmation. I even sent the form in twice.

What is your experience?

I sent in our forms for our 4th drop last night and have always recieved an instant confirmation, but not this time! I sent in forms for 3 of us and no one has heard anything. I'm hoping they are just backed up!

We have already received two price drops in the last week. Looked tonight another $30 pp for our 4J on the Dream western Feb 2011. Sent in forms tonight, hope for the best.

both of the dream cruises in March 2011 I was looking to book dropped price this week. It's what prompted me to actually bite the bullet and book.

Obviously I'm going to continue to watch the prices to see if they go lower but I was surprised to see the prices go down (at least on inside cabins) this early. I kind of assumed that at 10 months out they would stay kind of stable until a little closer to the cruise.

Of course, there's only 1 PT cabin left on the one sailing so once that's gone, well I guess no more price drops for me.

I sent in the form on Thursday for our price drop on the Pride out of BWI for 11/7. I did not receive an email confirming it. Hoping to get the letter Monday or Tuesday. I think this was our 4th one! Yippee! :D Booked at $749/549 for balcony connecting to an inside-now at $659/439. So happy we booked early saver. :)

My cruise (Triumph Aug 25) had one drop like a month ago for like 20 bucks per person. I sent in the form and got the money back. Now its dropped the same amount again. Can i send the form again or not? First time cruiser!!

My cruise (Triumph Aug 25) had one drop like a month ago for like 20 bucks per person. I sent in the form and got the money back. Now its dropped the same amount again. Can i send the form again or not? First time cruiser!!

YES! As many times as you see a Price Drop!!! ken

Archived