Grand Princess C751

Wormy53

Hi all! Booked this vista suite on the Grand, and now I'm having second thoughts. We like a nice balcony and this one has a beam. (I have looked at the pictures) We want aft.

Would it be better to book D737, E732, or B748? Your input would be appreciated!!!!:)

• 3 months later...

We stayed in D736, which has a beam. It did not bother us in the least! It was close to the next cabin balcony divider, which gave us a big area for the two loungers, table and 4 chairs. Even sitting on the couch, it really didn't block much. It is nice to be right on the edge-aft with only one neighbor cabin. We have a cruise booked in the same suite for 1/12 because we liked it so much. D737 would be much the same.

E732 is right over the Vista stage, and some complain about the noise and music-vibrations. B748 is under the Terrace Pool, and some have complaints about noise/smell of the vents from those mid-aft suites. Though I haven't stayed in the C Vista suites, I think you'll be happy!

We stayed in D736, which has a beam. It did not bother us in the least! It was close to the next cabin balcony divider, which gave us a big area for the two loungers, table and 4 chairs. Even sitting on the couch, it really didn't block much. It is nice to be right on the edge-aft with only one neighbor cabin. We have a cruise booked in the same suite for 1/12 because we liked it so much. D737 would be much the same.

E732 is right over the Vista stage, and some complain about the noise and music-vibrations. B748 is under the Terrace Pool, and some have complaints about noise/smell of the vents from those mid-aft suites. Though I haven't stayed in the C Vista suites, I think you'll be happy!

Thanks for the reply! I think we'll stay put! (Isn't it crazy how you keep 2nd guessing yourself?!)

We stayed in C751 earlier in the year! Like you I was a bit concerned, but no need! Plenty of room on the balcony and a nice suite we were more than pleased, enjoy your cruise!

We stayed in C751 earlier in the year! Like you I was a bit concerned, but no need! Plenty of room on the balcony and a nice suite we were more than pleased, enjoy your cruise!

Thanks for your input!:D

Archived