Pictures of Enchantment?

Does anyone have pictures of Enchantment to share? Especially post recent dry dock, but any pictures will do.

I keep reading that everyone looooooves Enchantment... how it's the most beautiful ship ever, and they all go on and on about it. Yet when I see people's youtube videos of their staterooms and such, it, well, isn't. So prove me wrong! Show me the beauty of Enchantment of the Seas. :) I'm not far from Baltimore and I really want to like this ship and give RCCL a try... but... want to see more.

Does anyone have pictures of Enchantment to share? Especially post recent dry dock, but any pictures will do.

I keep reading that everyone looooooves Enchantment... how it's the most beautiful ship ever, and they all go on and on about it. Yet when I see people's youtube videos of their staterooms and such, it, well, isn't. So prove me wrong! Show me the beauty of Enchantment of the Seas. :) I'm not far from Baltimore and I really want to like this ship and give RCCL a try... but... want to see more.

My TA was invited to see the Enchantment when it arrives in Baltimore on June 18. Apparently they are having a big Plaques & Key ceremony.

I will see if she can take picture to pass on to the board. I know she sometimes takes picture and videos of different ships and ports which she passes on to her clients

Murphs-do you have any more pix of the GS on Enchantment? And which cabin was it? We are going to book on Tuesday, it will be our first GS. Would especially like photos of the bathroom, as I have seen different ones on webshots and youtube. Thanks!!

Thanks so much!!! I am getting even more excited, even though we have over a year to go!!

A question about the bathroom-is the shower seperate from the tub? I thought I saw pictures both ways-a shower/tub combo and a seperate shower stall and garden tub.

Thanks!!

Our room just had the shower tub combination, but everything is done in marble and is very nice. Enchantment is a great ship, and you can not go wrong with the GS. I know hos you feel about getting excited, we are going on Navigator in just under a year, cant wait.

Have fun

Mike

Murphs - Thanks for the pics - we have that exact cabin on July 29th.

VernRHD - we have had Grands on different ships and always had the shower bath combo.

I think the Owners Suite has the separate shower/bathtub in the larger ship classes. I know someone at work who had this on Explorer (or maybe it was Voyager) and we saw one on a cabin crawl on Freedom.

Our room just had the shower tub combination, but everything is done in marble and is very nice. Enchantment is a great ship, and you can not go wrong with the GS. I know hos you feel about getting excited, we are going on Navigator in just under a year, cant wait.

Have fun Mike

Mike, thanks so much for the pics. The GS looks nice...the old tube tv was a surprise, however.

Thanks so much!!! I am getting even more excited, even though we have over a year to go!!

A question about the bathroom-is the shower seperate from the tub? I thought I saw pictures both ways-a shower/tub combo and a seperate shower stall and garden tub.

Thanks!!

The OS has a separate tub & shower stall. Looking at the pictures I think I like the GS better than our OS, especially the balcony. We had two lounges and no table and chairs, and the lounges were always damp, we think from run off from above, so we really couldn't use them.:(

Archived